Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

Get More Energy!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 03, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

After taking this product for just 1 month, I noticed a marked difference in my energy level. I find that if I go a few days without taking my Daily Immune Defense, I feel more lethargic & less motivated to get moving. I would recommend this product to anyone who feels like their immune system needs a boost. Thank you Doctor's Best!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

An effective immune system supplement

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 12, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This is more powerful as an immune stimulant than mere EpiCor alone. The addition of olive leaf and Immunolin (high IgG content) offer a wide range defense against sinus infection as well as other seasonal maladies. Highly recommended as an alternative to the recurrent course of antibiotics usually prescribed in conventional care. Super fast shipping and careful packaging earmark iHerb as a premier supplier at reasonably low cost.

This product is great

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 22, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I work in the healthcare industry in an outpatient facility with many clients that have been sick. I have been taking Daily Defense and have felt great. The one day that I woke up not feeling well, I took my dose immediately and felt better with in 15 minutes. I really like this product.

Better than a Flu Shot

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 13, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

So far, Daily Immune Defense has kept me from contracting a cold or flu. Getting either bug would hospitalize me for sure. In all, the three supplements I ordered from IHerb saved me $45.87. If I had purchased these same supplements from my Naturopath, they would have cost me $114.15. I am ready to order additional supplements shortly.

I find it weak too

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 16, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Not quite the punch I was hoping for. I think the 500mg epicor with your own olive leaf extract might be a better combo.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good but can be better as well!

Отзыв оставлен Supplementsdiy апр 29, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

This product contains a list of ingredients for the immune boosting. I bought for this for my father and he commented that it was useful. Looking at the list, it does contain sufficient dosages for all except Vitamin D which you might be taking at least 5,000 IU to 10,000 IU daily. The capsules are made of gelatin (not for vegan), not big and should be easy to swallow. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. Pricewise, this is fairly expensive as 4 capsules are needed daily and it lasts for only a month. Check out my page for more reviews!

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 12, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Works to reduce the frequency of sinus infections

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product, why discontinued?

Отзыв оставлен ShelleyP мар 04, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

This seems like an excellent formulation and I attribute the fact that we haven't had any colds in some time, at least in part, to this product. It's seem so strange that iHerb (or D.B.) is always discontinuing really good quality products.

A difference