Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 11 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Awful Ужас

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 22, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

It is terribly hard and taste like a nut shell. Твердые, как ореховая скорлупа. Да и по вкусу такие же.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Not what I expected

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 27, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Taro is a lot like potato so I expected something like potato chips. These are cut much thicker than potato chips and they are very hard. They also have added sugar which makes them a little sweet and not suitable for savory dips.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Disappointed

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 11, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

These chips would be better if they were cut thinner and had salt instead of sugar as the seasoning. Also, there were only about five small chips in the bag I received - very disappointing, considering how much I paid for them. I will not purchase again.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Very poor product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 13, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

The product is very poor when I was incredibly stomach immediately after eating I never stomach.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Meh

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 05, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Ok I guess.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Taro Chips not Wild but sweet

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 24, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

The chips were nothing but perhaps 3/4C of crumbs when I opened the bag. Then to only discover the chips are sweet instead of salty.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Very good!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 26, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

These are good! So far, I've liked all of the Danielle's chips - the pumpkin, carrot, okra and taro are my favorite. Thanks!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Pretty good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 23, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Interesting

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

healthy treats

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 05, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

i decided to try out the taro and the veggie chips. taro didn't have much flavor but still good. the veggie chips were pretty good.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Too sweet

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 12, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I think the 4% added sugar was unnecessary, making them almost syrup sweet. I think they would have benefited from more salt, and no added sugar. Very think and hard pieces, I wonder if smaller and crispier would have been good too.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 11 всего

1 2