RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 28 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

I would not buy this again

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2098821 мар 24, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I took this product for 2 months. Then had a blood test and my D-level had come up by just .2 points. Prior to this, I used another brand and took it for 1 1/2 months and it brought my D-levels up by 20 points. The source of the D3 of the other brand was Cod Liver Oil and now I realize this one is from lanolin.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Got blood values up.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2816446 дек 11, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

It makes no sense to give subjective reviews of supplements like Vitamin D. The question is whether it got your blood values up. This product did.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great at raising my D levels!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2961002 авг 10, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Surprised to see someone say this product failed to raise their D levels. I had just the opposite experience -- my 25-hydroxy D actually dropped while I was using another product, but increased quickly on this one. Lanolin, used in this product, is a very common source of Vitamin D for many reputable products. I've read that different people respond to different D formulations, and I guess that must be true. Fyi, I have been taking 7,000 IU a day -- one 5,000 and two of these, Once I get to optimum blood level I will cut back to a maintenance dose.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Country Life, Vitamin D3, 1000 IU

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1083504 ноя 12, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Vitamin D3 provides a great boost to the immune system especially during the winter months.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great deal

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3036569 окт 08, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Good brand, easy to swallow.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great deal

Отзыв оставлен NatursKathy сен 18, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Since the Summer season we have to much mosquitoes, I'm limited from the Sun, so this product is a must. Ingredients are pure, no by products. I will buy now on only this brand.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I am very happy with the quality and the price.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1757437 сен 14, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

IHerb has never let me down with quality or price and I have been ordering for years from them with total satisfaction. This vitamin D is worth every penny.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good Quality

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2427281 апр 17, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Works very well for those who need a lower dose of vitamin D3. Im staying with Country Life but ordering a higher dose.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

All important vitamin D3 from Country Life

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2552021 мар 25, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Essential vitamin D3 in a small softgel gives you 250% of you daily requirement. Easy to take and easy on the budget!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3361424 фев 06, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I take one a day and feel good.I haven't been as blue this winter:)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 28 всего

1 2 3