Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 83 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Better workouts

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 14, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I had done muscle testing and found I was deficient in B-12. I took a B complex supplement but found from my trainer that methyl is the good stuff and cyano was not any good. When I took the methyl he suggested (this one) my training sessions improved, I got stronger and my endurance increased. It seems I burn more fat now too but that may be due to increased muscle from the better workouts. I have less muscle pain when I wake up now as well.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Superior product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 16, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

6 weeks of this brought back sensitivity to fingertip. I also like the flavor better than the other best-seller.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best sub-lingual B12 I've ever taken

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 07, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Having had gastric bypass ten years ago, one of the supplements I am required the rest of my life is sub-lingual B12. I love these tablets. They have a great orange taste and disolve faster than any other name brands I have tried. This is it from now on. I'm sticking with these.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 02, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Have noticed better sleep and less stressed since taking. Thanks.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

vitamin b12

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 21, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I have no idea if it makes any difference because I felt fine before I used it. I am just taking precautions!But it is easy to take and tastes ok

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

superior b12

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 22, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

helps very good best quality

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excelente producto

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 24, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Muy buen producto para combinarlo con otros que contengan vitaminas del grupo B. Con la particularidad de que al ser sublingual se absorbe mucho mejor y más rápido.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Methyl B12

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 14, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I love this form of vitamin b12! I depend on it daily to wake me up in the morning in a better, more natural way than a cup of coffee! :)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Superior is an appropriate name

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 20, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

These sublingual B-12 lozenges brought my B12 levels back to normal by taking 1 a day. They worked better than the monthly shots I was getting and a lot easier.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 09, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Helped me get my B12 levels back within normal range... without eating animals!!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 83 всего

1 2 3 4 5