RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Top notch

Отзыв оставлен Freddds-Active-B12-Folate фев 23, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This Country Life Dibencozide (adenosylb12) is like Sherlock Holme's Smarter Brother, not often heard from. It is the other naturally active form of b12 which functions in the mitochondria by being at the base of the Kreb's cycle producing ATP. While most people can convert some methylb12 to adenosylb12 it isn't usually enough to recover from a deficiency, the main symptoms being fatigue or severe fatigue and muscle pains of several kinds, muscle atrophy and so forth. There are not many brands of this so we are lucky that this one is excellent, low acid and absorbed well by oral membranes.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

best and safest form to take.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1988592 янв 30, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

i think this is the best version of b12 and safest to take, i tried the methyl b12 version it was too overpowering and created tension instead of relaxing the muscles. b6 p5p is also another amazing vitamin if you have swelling that shouldn't be there and b3 the nad version again for nervous disorder or fatigue works great. magnesium l-threonate is another product worth considering if you really want better brain function and less tension but at the price of the nervous system slowing down temporarily.

Good ad-B12 but would be better without folic acid

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1479595 апр 23, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This is a good ad b12, but it would be better for some of us if it didn't have folic acid. Folic acid can cause a problem with folate absorption, and result in folate. I get more tired from anything with folic acid, despite the other good effects.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Longest lasting lozenge in this class

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3167515 апр 19, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

There are few adenosylcobalamin (dibencozide) products in the US, so this is a boon to sufferers of B12 deficiency, all of whom need to be supplementing with forms of B12 other than cyanocobalamin. This formula has a long lasting tablet, allowing for better absorption.

b-12

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1043898 фев 06, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

When your Dr takes your blood in US and Canada to see if your B 12 deficient, what is considered acceptable in US and Canada is considered b12 deficient in most of Europe where Dr's actually study herbology, vitamins and minerals and are told to use them FIRST before pharmacological drug. Hmm, who do you want to believe, someone with the right education or someone who doesn't know.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Added folic acid which is not good for MTHFR mutations

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2248116 июн 01, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I would be a great product with out the folic acid. I must have missed this when I ordered so it's my fault but I wished they didn't add the folic acid. Most people probably don't even know they have the mutation which makes folic acid harmful

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Not for candida sufferers or those with lyme/M.E.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2657281 апр 06, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I tried these tablets as an alternative to Jarrow's methyl B-12, as I'd read somewhere that this form of the vitamin absorbs less mercury from amalgams into the bloodstream. As I suffer from chronic lyme disease (also diagnosed with severe M.E) for which heavy metal poisoning is part of the problem, I thought this would be a good idea at the time. However, I did not reckon on the sorbitol they contain to be a problem. But since using them more frequently I've noticed an increase in candida symptoms (yeast infection, which I haven't had for years), which we lymies and M.E./CFS people are prone to if we ingest anything too sweet. I've since found that sorbitol, like many other sweeteners, is contraindicated for people with my condition, and precipitates the increase in lyme bacteria as well, as they love the acid environment it produces. So beware if this is you. To be fair, I did notice a slight increase in energy after taking them, and I do think the added folic acid, with which it works together, is a good thing. So it's probably a good one to take if you aren't prone to candida or have lyme disease/CFS/M.E, but I wouldn't advise you take this product if you have these conditions or have ever experienced candida/fungal flare-ups before.

Fast melting

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1870531 дек 19, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Melts much faster than the Jarrow B12, excellent absorption as well.

good for energy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2402326 май 25, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have been tested and it showed that I have a shortage of B12. I sometimes get B12 injections, but I take these daily. To be honest I take these every other day. On the other day I take Superior B12 (lozenges), also from Country Life. I feel like I have the best combination there. Some say that this one is the best vitamin B12 (dibencozide), some say the other (= methylcobalamin) is the best. I take both (not on the same day). I like Country Life, I trust this brand. They really give energy. I advise you to take a vitamin B complex as well.

We like it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3020516 июн 30, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Good product, helps with sound sleep and dreaming.

1-10 из 97 всего