RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Top PWO

Отзыв оставлен diguincoutoreis апр 04, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Controlled Labs White Flood V2 - Fruit Punch (Even without trying, i bought 100 servings of it, due to you guys making merchandising of it :P) Dosage: 1 scoop felt nothing, so, used 2 scoops Profile: 9/10 - Really like the profile. It's not 'White Flood Proprietary blend', bla bla. It shows how much you are taking for pumps, focus, etc. Only doesn't have creatine :s but you can add : ) Taste: 9,5/10 - Just loved it. From all fruit punchs, i think the only one that could not beat was C4 : ) Mix: 9/10 - It didn't dissolve everything. Need to put a little more water after drinking it. Energy: 9/10 - Clean energy, no jitters, no crash. Dunno for others, but i have high tolerance to stims(1 scoop of friction was the best for me). Could do my training motivated. Pump: 10/10 - Best PUMP i could get from any workout. Even my Bodyfat being a little high at the moment, i could see my muscles full, my veins popping out. Focus: 9/10 - Excelent. Almost nothing(including some girls that goes to gym 'almost without clothes' only to disperse you lulz) or my friends could take my attention out of the exercises. Everything around me could 'disappear' while i was doing the exercise. Endurance/Performance: 9/10 - High "FlooDurance Complex" dosage, liked a lot. Could train heavy, without any problems. Overall: 9/10 - For me, this was the best Focus/PUMP pre-workout that i've tried. When i don't need the heavy energy that friction gives me, White Flood does what it promises, with a great job. Suggested to some friends, they're liking a lot.

White Flood

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2769236 фев 15, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Best pre workout ever

good mental punch

Отзыв оставлен XusoIherb июн 30, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

One of the best preworkout you can take. Effective and simply. Good mental alert

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2606274 окт 28, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Very Good

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great value energy booster!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2465917 окт 06, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

great value energy booster!also works!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2007548 авг 08, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

good

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

More endurance

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3035187 июл 29, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This product gives me more endurance than before. I used to get tired after 1 hour work out, but now I can work out 2 hours easily.

1-7 из 7 всего