Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-8 из 8 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

okay

Отзыв оставлен AnnaLL июн 27, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This has a nice shine and gives me soft lips. On the down side, it does not taste very nice and isn't as sticky as I like; it needs to be re-applied quite often.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Clear gloss

Отзыв оставлен Deniela апр 03, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Clear gloss smells good does not

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Love it!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 12, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

This lip gloss feels wonderful and makes your lips feel so smooth.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Like it!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 03, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I like it so much! Glam shiny gloss. But on photo it looks pink a little, really it have no color. Nice sticky long lasting cover.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Nice

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 19, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

A nice gloss. I got it in clear. It adds shine with a slight sticky residue which probably helps it last. It does not dry out lips--not moisturizing like a balm but gives a pretty shine that stays on for a while (unless you drink/eat) Overall,a good make-up boost. I will try a color next time. No flavor or smell, just simple and safe shine.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I like it because it's organic

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 14, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

It tastes a little strange but moisturizes quite well. I'm trying to ditch most of the cosmetics made by regular department brands and switch to stuff that is organic, so I'm quite happy to find this. Not sure why but the color of the lip gloss on iHerb is way off. The colour is in fact a very light yellow / beige, nowhere near the bright yellow in the picture.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 13, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Not as thick as I was hoping for and wears off pretty quickly but otherwise good.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

sticky

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 20, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

and doesn't last long.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-8 из 8 всего