Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

These are pretty good!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 01, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

If you like macaroons (coconut plus almond flavor), you'll really like these. I especially like that they're sweetened only with coconut sugar.

My children's favourite

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 21, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

My children just love it!

Delicious

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 05, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

my first order and just love these...fresh coconut, delicate sweetness, light chocolate base, fabulous flavour....very happy and thank you to the creators of these bars...great job!!! will buy again for sure...glad to have found a gluten free healthy treat

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Very nice but a trifle sweet

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 02, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

If you love marzipan you would like this Macaroon Bar. The chocolate is quite thinly coated and it taste exactly like marzipan though not as smooth. The whole bar is made up of shredded coconut.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Pretty good but taste has something lacking

Отзыв оставлен PurplePegasus июн 26, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

The bars themselves are wrapped in individual colorful foil; the bar is very chewy, not hard, does not hurt my sensitive teeth. It's good but I can't explain it: something is definitely lacking in taste for me. After a while I got used to it, I might purchase again however I personally don't think the taste warrants the stiff price. On the plus side, this 'lack' makes the bars non-addictive. In fact, I often can only eat half and save the other for later. The chocolate is very disappointing: there's simply a skinny "painted on" layer that is uber thin and leaves me wanting for more chocolate. Not enough to really taste it. However it's the macaroon part itself that lacks in taste. I can't quite decide what it is: it might be a hint of salt to bring out the flavor, it might be the sugar that isn't sweet enough. Whatever it be, I'd rather be eating real, honey sweetened macaroons from the health food store (forgot the brand) with organic dark chocolate together. All in all, it's not bad, it's not good it's so so and disappointing. You might like it better than I do.

맛있습니다.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 16, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

마카룬이 무엇인지 몰라서 한 번 도전해봤는데 구운 코코넛플레이크에 바닥에 초콜릿 코팅이 되어 있어서 맛납니다. 참고로 마카롱과 마카룬은 다른 거에요.다른 코코넛 시크릿 사의 제품들에 비해 초콜릿이 덜 빨리 녹아서 깔끔한 것도 좋네요.

このシリーズは美味しい

Отзыв оставлен erikasakura май 20, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

試していないのは、残すところミントのみです。マカロンバーは他の味と違ってふわふわしています。好みによるんでしょうね。わたしはアーモンドがいちばん好みかな。

a new favorite

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 19, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

these taste really good, and i like that they were made with blood sugar fluctuations in mind

1-8 из 8 всего