Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 12 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Delicious and effective, what else can you ask for?

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 03, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Easy to eat 'on the go', with a pleasant flavour and I notice the difference in my performance as opposed to when I'm running without them. The added caffeine is also a lifesaver on longer runs!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Love chif shot bloks!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 26, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

They taste great and are so much easier to consume and handle than messy gels. I'm glad I made the change

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

BRILLIANT!!!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 01, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Fantastic product. Easy to consume during exercise. No messy gel! Great feature being able to have small portions at a time with the separate squares. Highly recommend this product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

So far better than energy gel

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 25, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Tried it on a 25km running/hiking without having breakfast and I think it works. Very easy to swallow comparing with gel and definitely more delicious. Shared it with friends and everyone loves its taste. Will test it again at a Marathon but so far I like it better than gel.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product, great price, fast delivery.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 30, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

All good. I preferred this and the mountain berry flavours.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Shot Bloks Energy

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 01, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I swapped to shot bloks from gels about 6 months ago. What a fantastic taste after trying to swallow gels!! Preferred flavour is orange which also contain caffeine, not all the flavours do. Much easier to manage while running. No mess or sticky fingers. Highly recommended. Plus iHerb.com delivered them within a week to Australia :)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 04, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

The size, the shape and the taste are perfect. Highly recommend these. I do a lot of cycling and I am very happy with Shots. I will be buying these again

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Clif Shot Bloks, Orange

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 06, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

The perfect way to start your day when you have an early morning workout. The Orange Shot Bloks have a touch of caffeine Great for Race Day!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

My favorite!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 21, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I love these Shot Block Energy Chews. I find these much easier to consume than gels.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

환타오렌지맛 같아요!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 07, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

라이딩 때 먹으려고 구입했는데 맛 괜찮아요~

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 12 всего

1 2