Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Hope for Lymphedema

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 02, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I first read about this herb in one of Matthew Wood's herbal books -- and am I ever glad that I did! A friend of mine with end-stage cancer developed lymphedema, which was disfiguring, painful, and getting progressively worse almost every day. Since I had read that cleavers was good for cleaning out the lymphatic system, my friend started taking around 30 drops of Eclectic Institute's cleavers tincture 3-4 times a day. In less than 2 weeks, he lost 24 pounds of what had to be water weight, because his swelling decreased so dramatically. I'm sure it doesn't work for everyone, but if you know someone suffering from lymphedema, I would highly, highly recommend giving cleavers a try. It's a fairly "safe" herb, very affordable to try, and for us, it really worked.

Amazing

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 23, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I ordered this product based on a review that it was good for swollen glands (neck). I am often plagued by this and when I felt them getting swollen again I took some of this and the pain completely went away. I was getting a cold and took it again and the cold was almost gone. I am on a medication that lowers my immune system so this is pretty significant because usually once you get sick, it takes a really long time to recover.

Very helpful

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 31, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I ordered this after reading about it on some forum for breast lymph nodes that were swollen. Within a few days, the pain began to disappear, especially after finding another homeopathic remedy, zincum metallicum, which seemed to speed up the release of the pain and swelling even more. I went from fears of possibly having breast cancer (though I could find no "lumps") to totally feeling fine again within a week or so.

Eclectic Institute Cleavers

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 25, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I ordered this product for it's properties of reducing enlarged or inflamed Lymph Glands. It really is effective - I had results within 2 days of use of this product.

Cleavers tincture

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 28, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I was so thankful to find that you carry a Cleavers tincture. It is the only thing so far that is clearly beneficial to my post-breast cancer lymphadema and not easy to find. Thank you!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Did what it is supposed to do.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 22, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Gently cleanses the bladder and kidneys. I only use two-three drops three times a day. Results apparent the following day--my bladder stopped aching. Matthew Wood has a chapter on this herb in his "Herbal Wisdom" book.

Great for lymphatic system

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 20, 2006 | Проверенная покупка

Eclectic Institute is an exellent brand. I use the cleavers for a few months every year to help clear lymphatic congestion. I use 1 tsp., three times a day.

Works for me

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 23, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I have a mild, occasional incontinence problem and cleavers seems to have lessened that quite a bit.

great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 16, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I have been using this product for years. It helps me with my kidney stones as well as for migraine headaches. I recommend this product to everyone.

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 03, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

You can use if you have problems with lymph nodes

1-10 из 16 всего