Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Very Good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 06, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I've had an undiagnosed thyroid problem for 5 years and I'd put on 45 lbs and was extremely moody and depressed. Could hardly get out of bed. I've been using these supplements for almost a month and everyone can see the improvement already-----without any presribed thyroid medication. While I have not lost any weight, the swelling has decreased somewhat and my mood has improved,and I have more energy.

Wonderful

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 25, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

After years of wondering what was wrong with me I found out I am Hypo-thyroid. Christophers Herbal Thyroid has given me my life back. My energy levels are dramatically better; I can make it through the day without crashing and needing a nap. It has also lifted my depression. Thank goodness! Have been taking it for 3 months and will continue to do so.

A very good formula!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 05, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I use this in conjunction with Christopher's Thyroid Maintenance Formula. This one contains Guarana so I consider it my morning supplement. Surprizingly it doesn't make me feel wired at all, and I get jittery from a few sips of coffee. It gives me energy and helps me maintain a healthy weight.

Not sure

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 07, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I have been tested and have a sluggish thyroid. I felt terrible when I took the capsules and experienced raging hot flashes.

What a difference

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 12, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I can really tell a difference in my energy level taking these to kick my thyroid in gear. NO nervous shakes either just very aware of more endurance throughout the day and no drop in my energy level. alos waking up feeling refreshed and rested instead of starting the day off sluggish and tired already. Yes they sorta smell like herbs but the caplets are easy to swallow. I use juice or tea or something flavored to take them instead of just water and it works great.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Dr. Christopher's is a reputable brand:

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 28, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This product is a great support, particularly in light of the Armour Thyroid shortage.

This product works!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 12, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This product works for a friend of mine VERY well. She says that is it the only one she has found that works. She was diagnosed HYPERthyroid and as long as she takes this everyday she feels fine.

Christopher's Original Formula, Herbal Thyroid Formula

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 28, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Am taking this with Thyroid Maintenance for my under-active thyroid. Am taking 2 of each with my 3 meals a day. Also has what my body needs.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Makes me feel unlike myself

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 18, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

My doctor thought I might have a slow working thyroid. First I tried Tyrosine but that made me feel very angry, rushed, etc. I decided to go herbal to see what happened. Unfortunately this thyroid formula makes me feel very much unlike myself too. So probably it is not so much the product but me. I guess my thyroid works fine and that's why the product is too much for me. I usually really like this brand!

It works!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 24, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I have Hashimotos and tiredness and brain fog is one of the symptoms that is always around. it really helped and i knew when i forgot to take it. Saying that i have recently started using enzymes (enteric coated) and they have restarted my system so i haven't needed it after that, but it would be interesting to use both, maybe i'll turn into superwoman?

1-10 из 15 всего