Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-9 из 9 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

frustrating

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 19, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Bought this based on the 5 star reviews. Impossible to know how much I am shaking out. Hard to get even one drop out, and then if I tap into my hand, I have no idea how much I have gotten. Nice idea, poor execution.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 31, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Nice handy small bottle, i just take a drop around dinner. can drop it straight into your mouth with no taste what so ever.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Carlson D3 is awesome!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 30, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I feel Carlson products are the best quality one can buy. This product tastes good unlike others I have tried and feel it is very effective.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 10, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

This product is extremely convenient! I have trouble swallowing pills, so this is perfect for me. I add it to my daily shake.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

sunshine in a bottle

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 23, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I like getting 2000 mg in one drop.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

it works

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 31, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I did My vitamin-d lab test to see if its works cos some pills didnt do the job. This was working great. Altought its hard to get the drops come out sometimes.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Poor Dispenser

Отзыв оставлен LISAinTN дек 20, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I used to be a constant user of the Carlson Super Daily D3, but some time ago, they changed the dropper/dispenser cap and now it's next to impossible to know how much of this you're getting. I don't know why they changed the dropper, because it used to work perfectly. The drop came right out and you didn't have to stand there for 15 seconds per drop, waiting and waiting. The old adage, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" applies here. Bring back your old dropper and I'll return to being a repeat customer.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Carlsson labs super dailymail

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 06, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Exilent

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Carlson Does Not Specify a Country of Origin

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 02, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

"We do not specify a country of origin for our raw materials, so I do not have this information available."

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-9 из 9 всего