Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great D3 Supplement!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 12, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I've used this supplement for years and am very happy with it. Vitamin D3 is so VERY critical and I know I do not get sufficient sun exposure to make the amount my body requires (most people do not). I chew these soft gels. Carlson produces quality supplements and is highly recommended in the natural health community. Vitamin D deficiency is unfortunately very prevalent. Find out your D status by asking your doctor for a 25 hydroxy D test. You want to be between 50 to 60 ng/mL (in US) and 125 to 150 nmol/L (outside US). Every 100 IU of supplementation will raise 25 hydroxy D by about 1 ng/mL, or 2.5 nmol/L. Do the math to figure out what you need to correct your numbers once you get your test results and then go on a maintenance dose. iHerb has a fantastic price - thanks iHerb!

exxellent

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 06, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

My wife has not healed liver cancer. All these products which I have ordered from iherb.com recommended by our splended doctor Antti Heikkilä, has mekes my wife much better and stronger. Even as she said it is almost miracle. She has power to walk a little, do some homeworks and she fas begin to believe that maybe it is not even possible to get more years to live more. At november 2010 oncoligist said that she has two mounth time to live the situation is so bad. Then I took appoinment to doctor Antti Heikkilä and he geve me all this items and where I could order them. Thank a lot of iherb.com and many thanks to Antti Heikkilä which has given by his advices more time to live to her. Thank`s for all of you! -Juha Vastapuu

Hyvä tuote/A good product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 17, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Olen käyttänyt Carlson D-vitamiinia useamman vuoden ja verikokeessa ovat arvot olleet todella hyvät. Hinta laatu suhde on todella hyvä. I've been using the Carlson Vitamin D for several years, and blood tests are the values ​​were really good. Price quality ratio is really good

The pains and vigour

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 15, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I have multiple sclerosis and I was been in an car-accident fiwe years ago. My back opereated and stiffened with titan. I have had much of pains. This Carlsons D3-vitamin was helpped me and all my wellness was been more best, even I don`t need the painpills any more or very rarely. I`m very thankful of this vitamin + withoute carbohydratete meal. I don`t need sleep today only 7 hours, before 10-12 hours. Ji-huu! All my life is changes, my mind is vigour. I really suggest first to go to the doctor who knows and appreciate from this like medicine. Thank You!

Good stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 22, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I take these personally, 8K IU per day, to keep my good looks and good health.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

a must for the people living in Finland

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 11, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

After a month of taking this every day I've noticed that I don't feel so much pain in my body, instead now it feels rather loaded with force. Who knows if this improvement can strictly be linked to the vitamin D but I suggest strongly to try this specific product since it's D3 is made mostly of fish oil and not just chemically constructed unnatural basis.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Been taking these for a couple of years

Отзыв оставлен Hypatia янв 16, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Not only do I get all the vitamin D I need, but I also get a nice little bit of fish oil on the side. Has helped me tremendously to heal from an injury by reducing inflammation.

Very pleased!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 10, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

My doctor in Finland recommended this product for me a year ago. I have Multiple sclerosis and I`ve taken one capsule every day. I feel very energy, not tired anymore ( before I slep 10-12 hours) and what is amazing the pain is relieved and no flu during a year!!!! The migraine is no longer, before I ate medicine every week in two or tree days, it was very expansive!! I`m very pleased, thank you!

great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 30, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Great product. The importance was shown to me by the web site of Dr. Mercola, lots of very good info. Air mail shipment to other countries is superb and the cheapest I came across till now. Also no customs import duties this way

Vitamin D 4000 I.U. per sof tgel

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 19, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Exactly what I needed and expected.

1-10 из 66 всего