RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb
Отзывы
1-10 из 16 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Delicious!!

Отзыв оставлен 4628626749166394010 янв 17, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Finally!! A vanilla stevia with a beautiful and genuine vanilla flavor. Great concentration unlike most of the watered down stevia reformulations most companies seem to have moved towards. Will buy again and again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Perfect sweetener

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3088374 авг 07, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

the vanilla taste is really good

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Very potent

Отзыв оставлен 4686799310330323389 ноя 19, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

This is the first time I have tried a liquid stevia and I was very surprised at how strong it was. I tried one drop straight onto my tongue and, Wow!! tasted like medicine. I have since tried a couple of drops into a smoothie and it added a very pleasant sweetness. I will be using this in cooking, but very sparingly.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

*

Отзыв оставлен 4815234150950749484 дек 31, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

In love with this. I tried stevia powder before this and it just tasted too "earthy" or something. I love vanilla so I think this is delicious and a little of it goes a long way.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

yummy, rich flavor

Отзыв оставлен 5506400924355035506 мар 17, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I use this for the vanilla flavor in my raw shakes and desserts. I use less dates because the stevia adds sweetness and we get that shot of vanilla. I haven't used it for baked goods yet since I'm not doing as much baking but I wouldn't hesitate to experiment with it. I also have the straight stevia from California Xtracts and LOVE it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

No after taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1532966 янв 13, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

My husband and I have really liked this sweetener. We're trying not to use coffee mate anymore but go a mm ore natural and less caloric route. We've used about 5 drops in a cup of coffee every day this week and I've used it in pancake batter. There no after taste and it sweetens well.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Health for your liver

Отзыв оставлен 5096587344349012502 июл 11, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Great product for diabetes and for loosing weight. Its flavor or vanilla is really nice.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Love it for desserts/ para preparar postres

Отзыв оставлен TryingHealthyWay мар 07, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I'm a fan of stevia, and this liquid stevia with vanilla is excellent for dessert preparations and for my oat meal in the mornings. Me gusta mucho la stevia y esta stevia líquida con vainilla es perfecta para preparar postres y para mi avena por las mañana.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Ironic

Отзыв оставлен TriedandTested мар 06, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

It's funny this is "Alcohol-Free", because it tastes VERY strongly of alcohol, regardless of what you add it to. The vanilla smell is pretty wonderful, though.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1878151 авг 22, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I use this when I make homemade almond or sunflower seed milk.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 16 всего

1 2