Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 41 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Every thyroid patient should read this!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 28, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

It would be great if every thyroid patient could hear the information in this book from their doctor. Unfortunately, the vast majority of physicians don't even recognize thyroid disorders in the patients they are supposed to help. And, if they do, they are unwilling or unable to provide the type of care that will help their patients to live a full life. This book gives patients the information their doctors can't or won't provide. Anyone suffering from thyroid disorders needs to read this book.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

A very good informative book

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 09, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Anyone with hypothyroidism should read this book. It has a wealth of information. I have hypothyroidism and this book has helped me understand my disease better.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Living Well

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 22, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This is a must read for education about your thyroid. Mine was removed 8 years ago due to large goiters and Hashi's. I am now armed with education on how the medication works and what test I should ask to be run. My only regret is that I waited so long to educate myself about this topic. Mary is a very educated authorty and I really apreciate her efforts for al of us. This book is well worth the time, as are all of her books on the subject. Thanks so much for awesme prices iherb and great, fast service.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Living Well with Hypothroidism

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 28, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Quick delivery, smooth transaction. Very informative and helpful book.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

so many usufull information

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 23, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

thank you for this book, I ve been a hypo for over 10 years, and have been searching and searching but what I found was limited and I knew there is more to help me feel better. Now I am wiser thanks to this book

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Packed with good info

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 27, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This is a very well written, informative book on hypothyroidism. If you are, suspect you are, or know someone who is hypothyroid this is a great book to read.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Living Well with Hypothyroidism

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 05, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Fantastic book.......a must read for all with thyroid conditions. Very informative. And she is right, drs don't like well informed patients......lol

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

For a Better Life

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 10, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Very good product convenient and good price

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Mary Shomon Rocks

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 26, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I found my thyroid doctor through her site, have read her books... This one is great!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

So glad I found this book here at iherb

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 31, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Good book for those of us suffering from hypothyroidism. Thanks again iherb.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 41 всего

1 2 3 4 5