Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

Practical and cheap

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 13, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

You can carry it wherever you go!! Great for the whole family!!

MR. Finch

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 27, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I did as the instructions said, only twice a day and found relief (pain in my knee) after a week. I continued for the following 3 days. After 1 weeks, I noticed a little pain come back, so I took them again, only , this time 3 times a day. Seems to be working now, its been 3 weeks. My Wife took them and had no relief. My Mom took them 3 times a day for 10 days, for knee problems, she is 80 years old and has no pain for 4+ weeks. I would recommend them to anyone. You can't beat the price, I purchased 5 bottles. Gave one bottle to a friend for his neck about 1 1/2 weeks ago. Still waiting for his reply.

opinion

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 21, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

this product does help with aches and pains

Arnica

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 15, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Good product. Others I have use have sweeteners and melt more slowly. Other than taste which I don't mind as it goes quickly anyway. Works wonders for muscle pain.

Fast Shipment, Correct Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 31, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I have not used this product to state the effects however, my order came within a few days which never happens in the location where I live. Also, it fit the description exactly.

Good Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 03, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I use this to help with bruising.

Not bad

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 15, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Not bad

Pain releaf

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 29, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Great stuff. Slower action time. Does what it is suppose to do, releave pain.

Arnica Remedy by Beoricke

Отзыв оставлен JanMartin мар 21, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

tablets are large, not the tiny pellets or balls that most are used to with homeopathic remedies. Doesn't have a twist dispenser either so be careful when you take the cap off, or they will spill all over. We are going back to Bioron brand.

Pain

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 07, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I do not know if these are really helping my back pain so far but nothing seems to help it...

1-10 из 11 всего