RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Worth the "Burn"

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1287062 окт 20, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

These little drops are a bit strong under the tongue but not unbearable. You can dilute them with water if desired. In any case , if you've got an upper respiratory/ flu or flu-like condition, this is a powerful ally to keep on hand. Offers very quick results.

B&T Alpha CF

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1335010 дек 16, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I have used this product for many years and wouldn't be without it at home and in my locker at work....at the first sign of cold or flu I start taking the product and it doesn't take as long to start feeling better. I especially like the liquid formula as it seems to work faster than the tables and sometimes it is hard to find. I'm glad I found it at iHerb.com!

Use it all the time

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2940492 сен 08, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I use this for both my husband & I at the first sign of a cold & it really helps get rid of it quicker!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

The Best Cold Prevention EVER!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3263926 фев 22, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Big fan of Alpha CF for years and years and with half our staff sick all around me in the winter months and exotic germs coming into our resort area all ski season, I am staying healthy with this fabulous remedy!

알약 먹다가 품절되어 구매했음.

Отзыв оставлен 5111322143301843020 янв 03, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

평소 구매하던 알약이 품절이라 구매. 알약은 달짝한 맛 이건 혀를 살짝 아리(?)는 맛. 그것빼고는 좋은듯.액체라서 흡수가 빠른느낌이 든다. 개인적으로 초기감기에 잘 맞아서. 계속 구비중 난 계속 애용할듯.

this seems to work

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2426904 ноя 13, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

i take this and this has to be the best, it does work for cold and flus. but only effective if taken early on.

g