Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 18 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Best price for the hemp seeds

Отзыв оставлен GemmaG янв 03, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

It was really difficult to find hemp seeds in stores here in Australia....So glad I was able to buy it online for this great price and from this nice brand...I used it in smoothies, weet-bix and chia puddings...great for my vegetarian protein needs,

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Tried this for first time for pain post cancer

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 14, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Wonderful stuff took 6 days to build up in system then on seventh did not know myself, slept better and pain level dropped to almost nothing can hardly wait till my next order shows up. I put it in slices and cakes so can cook with it, takes great.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent Quality/Price

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 03, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

This Hemp seeds are amazing in quality and cost much less than other marketed brands. I'm a vegetarian with an active physical routine, and Bob's Red Mill, Raw Hulled Hemp Seed Hearts is a perfect addition to my smoothies, energy bars, and puddings. Besides, hemp seeds contain essential fatty-acids in the form of Gamma-Linolenic acid (GLA) which is a necessary building block for some prostaglandins — hormone-like chemicals in the body that help smooth muscles, control inflammation and body temperature, and are vital to other body functions.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

GReat product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 16, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Such a shame this product has been discontinued. Has a nutty flavour and was great mixed with chia or sprinkled over things. Bring it back please Iherb :(

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Perfect

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 26, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I like that BRM uses less packaging than Manitoba Harvest. Seeds were nice and fresh.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Love

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 09, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Love the taste

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Perfect addition to anything

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 28, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Packed full of protein and healthy fats, I love adding these to porridge and smoothies! They give everything a really creamy, nutty taste :)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great quality

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 23, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Great quality, great tasting, good source of protein, omega 3 and 6 and has calming properties

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Love Hemp!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 21, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Mixed w/water, a bit of salt & sugar, gives me a creamy, non-dairy milk option to use cold or in pancake batter. Also can sprinkle in my cereal. Does not heat well though, so hot carob drink is out.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Can't live without it!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 20, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This stuff is great! I put a tablespoon in my morning smoothie. Great flavor. Good price too!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 18 всего

1 2