Добавлен в корзину

Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great taste, high protein, easy to dissolve, does not give me stomach problems

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 10, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I've tried quite a few protein shakes before finally settling with Bluebonnet (I'm now on my third tub, have been drinking this for nearly a year now). I have a sensitive stomach so it was crucial to find a shake that does not give me stomach problems. Some other brands did, which I had to give away, Bluebonnet does not. I also wanted one that dissolved easily, Bluebonnet does. Since I was going to drink it regularly, it could not taste bad - some other brands I tried either tasted like chalk or like sugar mixed with chalk. The natural French vanilla flavor is a tad on the sweet side but tastes great otherwise. I can happily down a bottle of this without gagging. Lastly, I found that it was great value for money for the amount of protein you get per scoop, at 26g of protein per 33g a scoop. Plus, it comes from a great source. So, yes I highly recommend this product.

Best Whey Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 21, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Bluebonnet whey is by far the best whey product that I have used. The taste of the French Vanilla is very nice, and it allows me to add any kind of fruit for a wonderful and more important, high protein drink.

Great product, good price

Отзыв оставлен Nauplia окт 11, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I finally found a cheaper alternative to the totally overpriced Biotrust low carb whey powder! Bluebonnet vanilla has a great taste, dissolves well, has high quality ingredients and even a good profile of amino acids, an awesome product well worth the price. Glad I found it.

FINALLY!!!!!!

Отзыв оставлен rossanav май 01, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

At last, a protein shake that I truly love!! I mix a scoop of this with maca powder, hemp protein, (for the fiber), powdered greens, cocoa powder, and 1 lemon(I peel it)! The taste is wonderful and I enjoy my shake! The lemon adds a twist, and lemon is the best liver cleanser. The price is up there, but well worth every penny!!

Good RGBH Free Whey Isolate

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 07, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This is the best price for an RGBH free whey isolate and stevia without extra additives. The flavor is good, too. I will be buying this from iherb as long as it is available. A smoothie with a cup of fruit, psyllium, and a cup of soy milk is 250 calories. Add a salad and this is a good supper.

The best ever!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 31, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

My teenage daughter started to use it as a meal replacement during her year long candida outbreak and it helped her to have normal nutritional intake without craving sweet taste. Also when mixed with fruit smoothy in the morning it's a delicious breakfast or I used after a workout as a porting shake.

Whey Protein Isolate, Natural French Vanilla

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 04, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent taste- love it

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great taste, excellent solubility!

Отзыв оставлен brunobl мар 11, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

The price is a little higher than others, but the difference in solubility and taste is notable

Best in class

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 09, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I've compared various protein powders, and this is clearly a winner! Responsibly sourced, has an excellent taste!

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 21, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This protein does not make me bloated as bad as other ones.

1-10 из 43 всего