Добавлен в корзину

Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

The awful taste of this product is overwhelming!

Отзыв оставлен NeaLovesiHerb авг 14, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I thought I couldn´t go wrong buying a protein/meal replacement product with vanilla taste. Boy, was I wrong! The taste is so horrendous I could not finish my meal, had to throw it away! How can it go so wrong, I have tried plenty of protein powders and meal replacement shakes, and each have been at least edible. This taste was absolutely not! I am very disappointed, and will not be daring to try other products from this range, because this was so disgusting. Very unfortunate.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent protein source which boosts immunity

Отзыв оставлен danarm июл 08, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Very good tasting undenaturated whey protein which helped me boost my immunity. I take 3 packs every day. This is undenaturated whey protein + casein. Casein is especially healthy because it absorbs slowly and is not so insulinogenic. Very healthy!

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Whey of Life, Vanilla Blast Flavor Whey Review

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 27, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I enjoy the energy I received from taking the Bluebonnet Nutrition, Whey of Life, Vanilla Blast Flavor whey powder which was better than regular milk or soy products and its organic and grass-fed.

good product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 04, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

good product,Good tasting

Weird after taste

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 07, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

tastes very sweet and has a weird after taste. Might take some getting used to. Chocolate one tastes slightly better.

一般!不好化开~!