Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-9 из 9 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Vegetarian glucosamine

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 26, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I have looked far and wide for the vegetarian glucosamine as I am allergic to shellfish. This product fits the bill and I have noticed an improvement in my knees after only two weeks.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product for artrithis !

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 11, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I'm really happy about this product. As everybody knows glucosamine is a useful product to help people having artrithis. What almost nobody knows is that normal glucosamine increases a lot your cholesterol and this is not good as many people suffering for arthritis are old people and can risk hearth problems about that. Vegetarian glucosamine is shellfish free so help without giving that dangerous side effect and works. And more: the market price for this product is normally very much more expensive than the price on iHerb. Sincerely Vittorio

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good flex

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 10, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I bought this for my father who bought them once before and then couldn't find it at the local health store. He tried other brands but they weren't nearly as effective for him as Bluebonnet so I bought him several bottles and will restock him from iHerb.com when I need them again. Thanks!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

BLUEBONNET Veggie Glucosamine MSM

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 28, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Had very painful hip for 3 months, could not sleep or walk My hip surgeon refused to operate, had 2 month physiotherapia , 12 month ago. My hip is still painful, walk 1 to 2 km , difficult to get down stairs. but stretch 1/2 hour every day, swim, play tennis single 3x week, bike several times a week. Pain comes and go. Tacking Glucosamine MSM continuously . Easy to take.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

works fine even without chondrotine

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 12, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

works fine even without chondrotine

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Cushioning Run

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 29, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This is the best glucosamine and msm product on the market! I run 10 to 20 miles a week and I believe that this product helps me to keep my joints cushioned and healthy.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Vegetarian Glucosamine

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 09, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

As a person who is allergic to shellfish, it's difficult to find shellfish-free glucosamine. This is a great product at a reasonable price.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Glad to locate this vegan product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 17, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Honestly can't tell if it has helped w/ pain, but glad to locate a vegetable source. Thank you

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great for workout recovery!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 26, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

The combination of the two help both my joints and recovery of from my workouts!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-9 из 9 всего