Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 11 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Self Proven Prostate Help

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 06, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

As his wife, my husband started taking this particular product because the store where he normally bought his protate supplement was out. So as a fluke he bought a bottle Of Bluebonnet MPX Men's Prostate Formula to use only until his usual standby came in. What a difference! He couldn't believe that this one product actually made so much difference, improved the urine stream, etc. Now he won't consider using any another product. We are both very happy-and surprised-that iherb carries this product, as it is not available in most stores, only in certain parts of the US.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

lower PSA

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 21, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

With regular use over the last few years this product appears to be working great, my PSA numbers keep getting lower and lower even as I push sixty!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great for prostate health

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 30, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Very effective formulation; I recommend it highly for prostate health, especially prostatitis.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

High Quality and Effective

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 08, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This supplement is highly effective at decreasing symptoms of BPH. Prior to taking it I was up 2-3 times a night. Now I usually sleep through the night, occasionally getting up once.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

So far, so good...

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 25, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I just started using this product instead of the previous one that I was using and this one seems to work better. My stream is stronger and I can see the results. The price is good to. I recommend this product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Bluebonnet Products

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 01, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Very happy with the service we received, had our products in just a few days. We will be reordering when needed for sure!!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

satisfied

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 23, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

satisfied

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Works

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 13, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Have used it for years and it works

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Very good formulation

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 01, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Very good formulation

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

MPX 1000

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 03, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

It's one of the best products available for prostate health! Thank you

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 11 всего

1 2