RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Warning: Contains Corn

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2370750 июл 02, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I am very frustrated. I am searching for corn free supplements as I have a strong corn allergy, and Bluebonnet clearly says that this is "free of corn." However I have reacted from just 2 capsules. It contains magnesium stearate, which is corn derived. I just thought that they had used some kind of magnesium stearate that doesn't come from corn.

Problems tolerating aspartate

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3307313 май 11, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I used to take Dr Best High Absorption Magnesium (Albion) but had to stop because I figured out I was not tolerating tablet glazes (specifically corn gluten aka Zein). I decided to give this one a try. Unfortunately the aspartate made me feel ill (head pressure) and stressed my liver. I will be trying Bluebonnet's magnesium glycinate next. I currently take magnesium ascorbate powder without any issues but it has a short shelf life and it's hard to get a high dose of magnesium with it.

Magnesium Aspartame

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1709839 июл 31, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent product. Before ordering, I spoke with the Bluebonnet sales rep about this version of Magnesium (Aspartate)and she confirmed it does not act as a laxative like many magnesium supplements at this dosage.

bluebonnet magnesium

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2021592 окт 04, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This is my second order of bluebonnet magnesium, I take it with my calcium and D. I was told that taking magnesium helps absorb the calcium and D better. I have a problem with that, and it also makes taking the calcium much more tolerable. You can go to the bathroom a lot easier, as calcium constipates you. I especially like the bluebonnet brand, it's top quality. You are suppose to take half of what you take in calcium. So I take 1,200 mg. of calcium, and 600mg. of magnesium. And I feel wonderful, I do have osteoporosis pretty bad, so taking the magnesium is essential for my bones. Ordering from I Herb is just the best, fast service in the mail, always lets your e-mail know when it's coming. The best company ever, I would never order anywhere else. Hope this was helpful, because most doctor's don't tell you about magnesium, it's highly recommend by Dr. Oz as a must with calcium.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Magnesium Aspartate, 400 mg, 200 Capsules

Отзыв оставлен noneofyourfrigginbusiness фев 22, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Switched to magnesium glycinate also made by Bluebonnet Nutrition.

aspartate

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2106073 дек 13, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I feel relax by these pills. However I doubt the absorption this does seems to relieve muscle cramps.

MAGNESIUM 400mg

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1488008 июл 23, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

BEST first CHOICE AVAILABLE FOR GOOD RESULTS

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1768231 апр 11, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I really notice a difference when I use this.

Magnesium 400 mg

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1030866 мар 26, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I haven't been taking it too long but so far so good. I would recommend it along with B2.

Atlanta

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1156555 фев 17, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

No problems with this product

1-10 из 12 всего