Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Warning: Contains Corn

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 02, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I am very frustrated. I am searching for corn free supplements as I have a strong corn allergy, and Bluebonnet clearly says that this is "free of corn." However I have reacted from just 2 capsules. It contains magnesium stearate, which is corn derived. I just thought that they had used some kind of magnesium stearate that doesn't come from corn.

Problems tolerating aspartate

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 11, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I used to take Dr Best High Absorption Magnesium (Albion) but had to stop because I figured out I was not tolerating tablet glazes (specifically corn gluten aka Zein). I decided to give this one a try. Unfortunately the aspartate made me feel ill (head pressure) and stressed my liver. I will be trying Bluebonnet's magnesium glycinate next. I currently take magnesium ascorbate powder without any issues but it has a short shelf life and it's hard to get a high dose of magnesium with it.

bluebonnet magnesium

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 04, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This is my second order of bluebonnet magnesium, I take it with my calcium and D. I was told that taking magnesium helps absorb the calcium and D better. I have a problem with that, and it also makes taking the calcium much more tolerable. You can go to the bathroom a lot easier, as calcium constipates you. I especially like the bluebonnet brand, it's top quality. You are suppose to take half of what you take in calcium. So I take 1,200 mg. of calcium, and 600mg. of magnesium. And I feel wonderful, I do have osteoporosis pretty bad, so taking the magnesium is essential for my bones. Ordering from I Herb is just the best, fast service in the mail, always lets your e-mail know when it's coming. The best company ever, I would never order anywhere else. Hope this was helpful, because most doctor's don't tell you about magnesium, it's highly recommend by Dr. Oz as a must with calcium.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Magnesium Aspartate, 400 mg, 200 Capsules

Отзыв оставлен noneofyourfrigginbusiness фев 22, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Switched to magnesium glycinate also made by Bluebonnet Nutrition.

Magnesium Aspartame

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 31, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent product. Before ordering, I spoke with the Bluebonnet sales rep about this version of Magnesium (Aspartate)and she confirmed it does not act as a laxative like many magnesium supplements at this dosage.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 11, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I really notice a difference when I use this.

MAGNESIUM 400mg

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 23, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

BEST first CHOICE AVAILABLE FOR GOOD RESULTS

aspartate

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 06, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I feel relax by these pills. However I doubt the absorption this does seems to relieve muscle cramps.

bluebonnett nutrition

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 20, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I have been ordering for several years from IHerb. Always quick to ship product. Great company

Atlanta

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 17, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

No problems with this product

1-10 из 13 всего