Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 10 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

划算

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 07, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

太超值了,可以吃一年才几十人民币!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Muy buena

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 13, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Estas vitaminas viene en envase de vidrio, el dosificador no me gustó porque al caer la gota queda siempre la orilla con el liquido aposado y se va perdiendo algo. La vitamina es con base aceite, con aroma levemente cítrica.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

아이가 잘 먹어요

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 22, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

400은 아이꺼로, 2000은 남편과 저 먹으려 구입했어요. 가격도 좋네요

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Like it.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 08, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I like that it's only 400 IU because vitamin D tends to make me hyper so I use a little at a time.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

좋습니다~~

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 29, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

병원에서 우리 아기 비타민d 섭취해줘야 한다고 해서 구매했습니다.. 삐뽀삐뽀 하정훈 선생님도 비타민 꾸준히 섭취해야 한다고 하더라구요.. 한방울 떨어뜨리면 되니까 간단하니 좋습니다^&^

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

비타민 D가 필수

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 01, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

회사다 뭐다 더욱이 겨울이라 햇빛을 볼 기회가 없더니 비타민 D 부족이 많더라구요. 요즘 1~2 방울씩 섭취합니다.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Aromatic

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 30, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

No complaints yet

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

아직 먹여보진 않았지만

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 14, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

용량도 크고 유효기간도 넉넉해서 좋네요

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Extra energy but lanolin sourced D3 might a problem

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 24, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I tried various 1000 IU Vit D3 supplements late last (Australian) winter and early spring as blood test showed a slight deficiency. There was an initial energy boost but after a week or so each of the supplements started to exacerbate my headache problems. I tried capsules and tablets as couldn't work out if the problem was with the lanolin or the ingredients/fillers used in their manufacture. An early summer test then showed my D levels in a better range possibly due to increased sun exposure and/or eggs in the diet. With autumn approaching, I decided to give the Bluebonnet liquid a try as it was only a tiny 400 IU drop and the ingredients list looked purer than the supplements I tried last year. Again, an initial boost of energy but within a few days the headaches were more noticeable. I stopped using the liquid after just over a week as I’m now quite certain lanolin derived D3 is not for me. I tried the Bluebonnet liquid soon after learning that some of my headache and fatigue problems are due to coeliac disease (gluten intolerance), and not helped by varying degrees of intolerance to corn, soy, dairy and eggs. With autumn now underway, I might instead see how I go with a small, pure dose of cod liver oil; something I haven't used in quite a while. If that also turns out to be problematic then I just will add more fish to my diet and spend more time outside during the cooler months.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

세이프티 씰이 없는 제품이 왔음;;;

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 03, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

이런 제품은 처음 돌려 딸때 우드득 이런 소리가 나야하는데, 제품을 상자에서 꺼내자마자 기름같은게 묻길래 보니까 액체가 흘러나오고 있었음. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 이것땜에, 비타민 D 부족하다고 의사가 먹어야 한대서 이번 주문을 여차저차 이거 사려고 한건데... 고객센터 연락했더니 이 제품에 대한 금액만 환불해주겠다고 하고. 정말 아이허브, 장단점이 있네요.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 10 всего