Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 17 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

SODIUM BENSOATE + VIT C CAUSES CANCER?

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 03, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Why on earth would this manufacturer put a carcinogen in their vitamin B? and what is the source of the fructose? GMO corn? From the Wise Geek..... Safety Concerns When combined with ascorbic acid — also known as vitamin C or citric acid — the preservative converts to benzene, a carcinogen reported to cause leukemia, DNA damage, damage to mitochondria in cells, cell death and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Additional studies show that sodium benzoate mixed with certain artificial food coloring causes hyperactivity in children. Since many people consume soft drinks on a regular basis and the preservative is usually unnoticed in most diets, benzene levels may be very high for heavy soda drinkers.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Awesome!!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 10, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I've just recently started using this product and am very satisfied. I have more energy and it lasts throughout the day. It tastes great too which is a plus.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Like the liquid form

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 29, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

So easy to take and tastes good. In the afternoon if I feel tired I will take another dropperful. Dr. Becker says there is no level of toxicity for B12. I like it with Vitol, Q10 each morning. Many nutritionists recommend abstaining one day in seven from supplements. I feel the absence of this on the day I allow my body to rest.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 03, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Bought this for my Mom who is 77 for increased energy and she loves it!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great values of B-12 and folic acid

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 04, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

good combination of B-12&Folic Acid. Great Price.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Review

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 05, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have found I need to take 3 to 4 ml to get any effect. It provides a nice boost of energy that lasts all day.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Easy & Delicious

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 09, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Great way to take supplements in an easy & tasty liquid.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

More Energetic

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 23, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

The most obvious result is that one feels more energetic and less tired after taking this product..

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Delicious medicine!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 19, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Great tasting. Used as a supplement to assist for abnormal smear.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Nice Combo

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 28, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I needed B-12 & Folic acid because a medication (amantadine) depleats these 2 items./ Since I am using a feeding tube I can't attest to any taste but convience is my need.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 17 всего

1 2