RU
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Everyone Should Take This Product!

Отзыв оставлен wellness4U фев 26, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Prior to taking this product, I was having a problem trying to remember things, the simplest things. I thought I was getting Alzheimer so I had a brain scan and MRI performed. That’s how serious it was. All tests came back negative but something was definitely wrong. My wonderful daughter was worried about me and suggested that my body probably was lacking some very important nutrients. So when searching for something to take, I came across this product. This is my third bottle, and I tell you this has given me energy and my memory back and iHerb is a blessing to order from you.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Yummy nutrition - Earth-bound delight!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3154212 мар 09, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This product was recommended to me by energy-healing as an art pros in Texas. I was skeptical and nervous about taking multi vitamins in liquid. I guess fearing I would overdo it and somehow it would be too much for my sensitive system. I LOVE this product. I've reordered once and will keep using it because I like saving on the amount of capsules/pills that I used to swallow, also it tastes pretty good. You can mix it in your smoothie if you don't like the taste. But, I think you'll like it. It seems to have most everything one needs, with the exception of CoQ10, fish or krill oil and evening primrose oil. Speaking for my own needs.

An Excellent Product!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2812013 авг 24, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This product has restored my energy and my memory. I was forgetting things until I found your website. Its works wonderful for me. I highly recommend it for memory loss. I feel 10 years younger. Linda Washington DC

Great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2308467 фев 09, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Was looking all over for a liquid Multi Vit without Iron. Also finding all the antioxidants that usually Multi Vit don't have is awesome!!

good deal

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3256513 дек 18, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

The first time I tried this product, I hated it, but that was because I hadn't shaken it well. If you don't do that, you won't like the taste. Shake it every time, and you will find it's a fruity taste. Considering the quality of ingredients, I think this is a bargain.

My favorite vitamins

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2964567 янв 13, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I was surprised when I opened up the parcel from iHerb and found a bottle of LIQUID Multinutrient because I was sure I had ordered the usual tablets like I always do. At first I thought that there was no way I was going to keep these but later decided that they were, at least, worth a try. WOW!! Not only do they taste good, they also have a number of other good reasons to continue to use them. Since they are a liquid, they get into your system much quicker and you get the benefit of 100% of what you take. I've always liked the Bluebonnet formula but this 'mistake' has been one that I will continue to make. They're really good vitamins and the best way to find that out is to start taking them for about a month... and then quit! Whoa, that'll make a believer out of you. I like these liquid vitamins and sure you will too.

Liquid Vitamin & Mineral formula

Отзыв оставлен Howard окт 02, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

The BLUEBONNET NUTRITION Liquid Super Earth multinutrient formula is an excellent choice for basic, and beyond, daily vitamin and mineral requirements. Being a liquid facilitates absortion. And it is a great ingredient to complete a "super smoothie" for breakfast.

Very Best Liquid Vitamins

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1707703 фев 12, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Since I have been taking this product I have much more energy. It is great tasting. I will continue to take these vitamins because they are the best I have taken thus far.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2093039 фев 24, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have difficulty swallowing pills and capsules, so this is a very pleasant and easy way for me to get my vitamins and minerals. The taste is quite pleasant and I feel more energetic.

this is great