Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-7 из 7 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Top notch

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 03, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Very good quality. I've tried other brands, and this one and Now Foods are the best so far. The Now Foods brand is cheaper but I like the fact Bluebonnet uses veggie caps. I just don't understand why some companies still use gelatin (product of animal torture) caps in their products.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Helps

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 23, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I've been double dosing and it has helped my moods. Also appreciate veggie caps.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Didn't help my depression.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 21, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I have mild depression. I heard that tyrosine works for some people. It didn't work for me, but I know that some people have had great success with it. iherb has great prices and fast delivery.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Pretty good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Harpocrates авг 23, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I like it, but sometimes my stomache gets a bit upset.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Thanks for getting it to me so quickly

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 25, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Thanks for getting it to me so quickly

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 15, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I really liked this product. Noticed some changes such as decrease in sweet cravings and better mood within a week.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

An Herbal Wake-Up Pill

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 24, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Tyrosine is one of the amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein found in dairy products, meats, fish, eggs, nuts, beans, oats, and wheat. I take it with my tea when I'm at work for alertness. Others take it for a variety of other reasons. I suggest researching this a little further. For quality, Bluebonnet is always a good bet.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-7 из 7 всего