Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 11 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

really great alternative for me.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 30, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

i don't like the Rx meds i have tried. I like to take this as needed and find it helps with anxiety. I like to take one in the morning to help regulate mood overall.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 25, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

After researching L-Tryptophan online I decided to order & have been using it since 11/09 in place of a prescription antidepressant. Believe I have noticed a positive difference, but had to adjust/increase dosage after 1 month. I would caution anyone to do research before taking this product to determine if it would be right for you. Bluebonnet has excellent products and iHerb has superb service!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent alternative to drug antidepressants. Recommended by

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 26, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

my nutritionist/chiropractor/etc. Very effective. I was on a high dose of Zoloft and now I am off and I take two of these a day. One in the morning, one a night and sometime adjust it up if I am feeling down. I have been using this for several years.

Good stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 08, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I have been using the product for about two weeks before I go to bed. I started taking one pill as recommended on the bottle but, I upped my dosage to two pills after about a week. The product works very well. It's not going to produce miracles but, its still worth using. I like the tryptophan over melatonin and 5htp because it is assimilated by your body much better. When I wake up in the morning, I never feel drowsy.

Take for relaxed sleep

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 13, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I have taken this L-Tryptophan now for two years. Dr. suggested it to help with RLS. Two caps taken at bedtime relaxes me and helps with sleep. I also take a slow release melatonin. My daughter also has now been taking same L Tryptophan for a year and will not go to bed without it, I recommend it.

Excellent Quality

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 10, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I've looked at L-Tryptophan from different companies. This is the only one I've seen that's Kosher, pharmaceutical grade. It's the best bang for the buck. I take 3 of these with 3 Valerian tablets. It takes the edge off the stress when I want to relax even if I don't sleep. This product used to be available in a 100-count bottle. It was less expensive so I hope it's available again.

Good.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 27, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I like.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 25, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

And so impressed with how quickly you got it to me. Thank you!

Good Quality

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 31, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I like this brand because of good quality. I am willing to pay a little more for quality ingedients.

Superb Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 17, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This is truly an amazing product. It has made a huge difference in my life with my depression (I combine this with the Now 5-HTP-also a fabulous product that works). The potency of this particular brand is strong, and the overall quality is superb. I highly recommend it...even though it is a bit more expensive, it is worth it. In the vitamin arena, you typically get what you pay for.

1-10 из 11 всего