Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-7 из 7 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Steve Taggart

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 24, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

A great product but I really do not like so few pills in such a large bottle. It is not only deceptive but a waste of space in my cupboard. If you are going to have a large bottle like that, then put more pills in it and so label the bottle. Better yet, as a service to your customers use smaller bottles for 100 tablets.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Helpful

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 16, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

My doctor (the MD variety) recommended Theanine and I've found it very helpful. I seem to have energy and focus but I somehow also stay calm. I've got adrenal fatigue challenges and so this is helping me heal which means not getting stressed while still getting things done.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

wonderful relaxer!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 25, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This product helps me to relax and unwind after a long day so I can get right to sleep. It has no negative side affects like drowsiness in the morning. Great product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Calming effect & more than that

Отзыв оставлен Gabrielski апр 15, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I was looking for so long for something that not giving me dizziness or drowsiness. I was reading a lot about l-theanine and l-tryptophan, so I've decided to choose "thea" instead "trypto" just because of what I've mentioned up there. I wish I could describe correct what I feel each time I use it. Well, I guess it's not really necessary to have one each day. But if you really have a panic attack, this pills will make you go through it very easy. If you drink more coffee than you need and you feel lost in space or something, this is the right pill for helping you to walk away. So have a pill if you're in panic, with a cup of coffee if you want to create or effectively have one just to be as calm as you've never been before. Just calm. Thanks Bluebonnet, Taiyo and iHerb for this product and more.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

chill out

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 10, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I call this my "chill pill"...it does help with the stresses of life

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

cheap and good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 04, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Very good and cheap.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great product, low price & speedy delivery.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 05, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

great product, low price & speedy delivery.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-7 из 7 всего