Добавлен в корзину

Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Caused health problems for me

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 30, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I was interested in the prospect of a supplement that had the potential to reverse my graying hair by reducing peroxides in my body that could be bleaching out my hair from the inside out. I took GliSODin for 6 months, which was ample time to determine that my gray hair did not change back to brown. More disturbing to me was that after taking it for 3 months, I was diagnosed with an anal fissure. I did not have a history of them, nor of any kind of gluten intolerance or coeliac disease (a reaction to gliadin, which GliSODin contains). I might have considered it mere coincidence, but the fissure did not heal while I continued to take the GliSODin for an additional 3 months. I was waiting to see if it would effect my gray hair. After quitting the GliSODin, the fissure quickly healed. I concede that my experience is anecdotal and I could just be unusual in my reaction, I am confident it was a result of the GliSODin. I have taken super oxide dimutase before without difficulty, so I attribute my unfortunate reaction to the gliadin. It is embarrassing to talk about it even anonymously, but the colorectal surgeon I saw was recommending surgery, so I wanted to share my experience in hopes of helping others avoid similar problems.

잘 먹고 있어요.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 26, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

TV매체를 통해 알게되서 주문해서 복용하고 있어요.

GliSODin

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 18, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Is good brand but I don't feel nothing so I trying now Life Extension SODzyme with GliSODin & Wolfberry.

혈관 청정제- 혈관이 걱정되어 선택했어요.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 16, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

국내의 모 바이오 업체에서 건강식품으로 판매하고 있어요. 상품명은 다르지만. 우리나라 식약청및 세계 여러나라에서 인정한 혈관에 좋은 기능성 식품입니다. 근데 울 나라것 가격이 만만치 않아 아이 헙에서 같은 성분의 식품을 찾은게 이 제품입니다. 혈관벽이 얇아 진다네요. 내가 혈관 벽의 두께는 잴수 없지만 혈액도 맑아진다고 해서 먹고 있는 중입니다.

Makes me feel better