Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 20 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great B12

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 28, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

With one tablet, I feel more energy. I like that there are no fillers and other junk in the tablet, too. Pleasant tasting.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent product! :-)

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 18, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I really like this product, I could really feel my body feel better, I know how the Methyl is so much better and safe than the Cyano commercial kind that might be harmful. & The taste is really delicious! :-)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Zing!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 19, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Recommended to me by my nutritionist. I take one in the morning after waking up. I was low on B12, and since taking these supplements I feel I have more energy and don't seem to have low moments anymore.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

The only useful B-12

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 03, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

High price but The only high quality B-12.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Methylcobalamin (B12)

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 19, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Bluebonnet B12 is a very good product and reasonable as well. I have tried another product before, and I did like the option of 5000mcg. Also the convinience of being able to take it at any time without water since it is chewable is a plus. But the main thing it is working- my symptoms deminished after 20 days taking 3 tablets a day. I am looking forward to the full recovery hopefully. Mark.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Methocobabalin

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 20, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Good results for energy and nerve repair.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Norway

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 23, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This B-12 is perfect for our family, it tastes good and is easy to chew and the children love it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

It works

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 22, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Within a few days my feet were feeling much better

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

B-12

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 02, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

It's B-12 It's good for you.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Taste Grea

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 23, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

These B12 tablets taste great and seem effective! They are more expensive than other brands, but the quality might be more consistent. Would buy again.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 20 всего

1 2