RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 29 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Strong recommendation for Bluebonnet Nutrition CholesteRice

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1906298 июл 29, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I have taken this red yeast rice preparation for over two years. Taking a natural cholesterol lowering supplement over prescription meds seems to me to be the right way to go. The side effects of many of these cholesterol lowering medications are quite severe and I would rather go the natural route any day. This formulary which incorporates Policosanol, Pantethine and plant sterols in conjunction with red yeast rice and CoQ10 seems to be a perfect balance in lowering LDL numbers. I highly recommend this product to those who have high cholesterol.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I had very good results!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2739935 июл 15, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I had my blood test and my cholesterol level decreased by 60 points. My doctor is very pleased and I will definitely continue taking this product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

rate product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2303089 авг 04, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

good product i've tried other brands of red yeast rice. none works like bluebonnet. along with flax oil softgels,a slight change in diet i lowered my cholesterol 52 points.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1067361 окт 21, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

lowers my cholesterol

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Improved cholesterol

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2962327 июн 01, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

A couple of years ago the last time I knew what my cholesterol was it wqs about 235. I had a new cholesterol test this morning and it was 171 after taking 1 bottle of the Bluebonnet Nutrition ChloesteRice, Red Yeast Rice Complex.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Impact on Cholestrol

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1719162 апр 09, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

After three months, my total Cholesterol dropped from 239 to 144. The major change was taking two capsules daily.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Cholestrol controller

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2320512 сен 24, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This is a great product. It has all 3 ingredients that I typically use for Cholesterol control. It has Policosonal, Red Yeast Rice and CoQ10. I normally buy it from my local health food store but they were out and so I chose iHerb.com. The service and the price was good.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

CholesteRice, Red Yeast Rice Complex

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1009646 дек 06, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I bought these herbs to potentially bring down my high cholestrol. My cholestrol was 220 and in just a matter of taking only 1 tablet a day (suggested dose is 2 per day. My cholestrol was re-checked after 6 months of taking the CholesteRice and it was down to 202. I'm now taking 2 tablets per day to see how much lower I can get it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

fantastic product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2252051 окт 02, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

fantastic product

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Satisfied

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2042086 окт 30, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This product appears to be a good non-prescription way to control high levels of cholesterol

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 29 всего

1 2 3