Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Strong recommendation for Bluebonnet Nutrition CholesteRice

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 29, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I have taken this red yeast rice preparation for over two years. Taking a natural cholesterol lowering supplement over prescription meds seems to me to be the right way to go. The side effects of many of these cholesterol lowering medications are quite severe and I would rather go the natural route any day. This formulary which incorporates Policosanol, Pantethine and plant sterols in conjunction with red yeast rice and CoQ10 seems to be a perfect balance in lowering LDL numbers. I highly recommend this product to those who have high cholesterol.

rate product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 04, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

good product i've tried other brands of red yeast rice. none works like bluebonnet. along with flax oil softgels,a slight change in diet i lowered my cholesterol 52 points.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I had very good results!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 15, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I had my blood test and my cholesterol level decreased by 60 points. My doctor is very pleased and I will definitely continue taking this product.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 21, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

lowers my cholesterol

Impact on Cholestrol

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 09, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

After three months, my total Cholesterol dropped from 239 to 144. The major change was taking two capsules daily.

Improved cholesterol

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 01, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

A couple of years ago the last time I knew what my cholesterol was it wqs about 235. I had a new cholesterol test this morning and it was 171 after taking 1 bottle of the Bluebonnet Nutrition ChloesteRice, Red Yeast Rice Complex.

CholesteRice, Red Yeast Rice Complex

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 06, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I bought these herbs to potentially bring down my high cholestrol. My cholestrol was 220 and in just a matter of taking only 1 tablet a day (suggested dose is 2 per day. My cholestrol was re-checked after 6 months of taking the CholesteRice and it was down to 202. I'm now taking 2 tablets per day to see how much lower I can get it.

Cholestrol controller

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 24, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This is a great product. It has all 3 ingredients that I typically use for Cholesterol control. It has Policosonal, Red Yeast Rice and CoQ10. I normally buy it from my local health food store but they were out and so I chose iHerb.com. The service and the price was good.

Bluebonnet CholesteRice, Red Yeast Rice Complex

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 11, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This product has helped to lower my husband's cholesterol by 90 points in two months. I would recommend it to anyone needing to lower cholesterol. I am also taking this product but have not had mine rechecked.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 07, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Cholesterol Rice has our cholesterol in check for years. When I started it several years ago, it brought my bad cholesterol down a d HDL higher so the doctor took me off of my lipitor every since I started Cholesterol Rice.

1-10 из 32 всего