Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

The only product vegetarian

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 04, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This is 100% vegetarian for beta-carotene. The cost is minimal for this product.

Helps combat photosynsensitivity

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 06, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I was on a prescribed medication which caused photosensitivity, even after I discontinued taking the medication. My face blistered when I went out in the sun, even when wearing sunblock, hat & sunglasses. I took high doses of this product (100,000/day) and after a month, I was able to go out in the sun again with no side effects. I highly recommend this product.

Eye health

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 23, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

When I don't take I can feel the difference. This product works for my eyes.

like product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 17, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I have been taking this product for 2 months and like it. It is derived from natural beta-carotene, algae D. Salina. It also uses a Kosher capsule. This product does not upset my delicate stomach. Bluebonnet makes another beta-carotene but it is in a gelatin capsule and I don't like it.

Why discontinue it?

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 05, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I am hypothyroid and it is very difficult to find supplements that are soy free. So when I find one, I like to stick with it. This one was soy free, the oil-based one they have is not. It WAS a good product.

Beta-Carotine

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 21, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

An ESSENCIAL aid to supporting all areas of human function. Like all suppliments is needed in higher potencies above the out date and punative R.D.As. Where R.D.As have little beefit to the most need is, the people with a lower health standard.

Keeps my face clear

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 09, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Seems to be keeping my cystic acne at bay. Haven't see much of a change in my rosacea, although I want to give it a couple more weeks to see if it helps at all with the flushing.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Middle of the road beta-carotene

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 26, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

There are better sources for beta-carotene I am finding... such as the Earthrise spirulina. Not a big fan of these pills.

1-8 из 8 всего