RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

like product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1694531 фев 17, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I have been taking this product for 2 months and like it. It is derived from natural beta-carotene, algae D. Salina. It also uses a Kosher capsule. This product does not upset my delicate stomach. Bluebonnet makes another beta-carotene but it is in a gelatin capsule and I don't like it.

Eye health

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1708565 июл 23, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

When I don't take I can feel the difference. This product works for my eyes.

Helps combat photosynsensitivity

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2321442 ноя 06, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I was on a prescribed medication which caused photosensitivity, even after I discontinued taking the medication. My face blistered when I went out in the sun, even when wearing sunblock, hat & sunglasses. I took high doses of this product (100,000/day) and after a month, I was able to go out in the sun again with no side effects. I highly recommend this product.

The only product vegetarian

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2533010 окт 04, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This is 100% vegetarian for beta-carotene. The cost is minimal for this product.

Beta-Carotine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1488008 фев 21, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

An ESSENCIAL aid to supporting all areas of human function. Like all suppliments is needed in higher potencies above the out date and punative R.D.As. Where R.D.As have little beefit to the most need is, the people with a lower health standard.

Why discontinue it?

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1327155 авг 05, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I am hypothyroid and it is very difficult to find supplements that are soy free. So when I find one, I like to stick with it. This one was soy free, the oil-based one they have is not. It WAS a good product.

Keeps my face clear

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3121335 мар 09, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Seems to be keeping my cystic acne at bay. Haven't see much of a change in my rosacea, although I want to give it a couple more weeks to see if it helps at all with the flushing.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Middle of the road beta-carotene

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2940089 сен 26, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

There are better sources for beta-carotene I am finding... such as the Earthrise spirulina. Not a big fan of these pills.

1-8 из 8 всего