RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

OMG ... so Awesome

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3301122 ноя 23, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This is just the best for blood sugar control.. I dont feel the sugar rush or down anymore @ just 2 pills a day

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Bought to help with blood sugar

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3186102 фев 02, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I'm diabetic and I bought this to help keep my blood sugar low. I didn't think it did much, but I ran out of it and within two weeks my blood sugar elevated slightly. So I think this does work. It won't lower blood sugar drastically, but it did lower it 20 points for me so I reordered it.

Huckleberry

Отзыв оставлен ks33051 авг 22, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This herb is really effective for diabetes. Will order more when finished. Thanks.

Eclectic Institute, Blood Sugar Balance (Devil's Club Huckleberry),

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2360401 июн 19, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I was very dissatisfied with this product. The Supplimental Facts did not list the Amount of mg. per serving, but it wss listed in a misleading paragraph. I am diabetic, and I control my diabetes by diet, exercise, and suppliments. I have used Huckleberry in the past and found it to be effective, but this product is very ineffective.

Didn't help!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1878151 дек 12, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

This did nothing to my diabetic mother.

broken seal

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1268780 дек 30, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I am pleased with the product and will see if the long term use will help lower my blood sugar. My only concern was that the seal was opened, I don't know if border officials opened it or not but it did concern me that it may have been tampered with.

1-6 из 6 всего