Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

OMG ... so Awesome

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 23, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This is just the best for blood sugar control.. I dont feel the sugar rush or down anymore @ just 2 pills a day

Eclectic Institute, Blood Sugar Balance (Devil's Club Huckleberry),

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 19, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I was very dissatisfied with this product. The Supplimental Facts did not list the Amount of mg. per serving, but it wss listed in a misleading paragraph. I am diabetic, and I control my diabetes by diet, exercise, and suppliments. I have used Huckleberry in the past and found it to be effective, but this product is very ineffective.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Bought to help with blood sugar

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 02, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I'm diabetic and I bought this to help keep my blood sugar low. I didn't think it did much, but I ran out of it and within two weeks my blood sugar elevated slightly. So I think this does work. It won't lower blood sugar drastically, but it did lower it 20 points for me so I reordered it.

Huckleberry

Отзыв оставлен ks33051 авг 22, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This herb is really effective for diabetes. Will order more when finished. Thanks.

Didn't help!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 12, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

This did nothing to my diabetic mother.

broken seal

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 30, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I am pleased with the product and will see if the long term use will help lower my blood sugar. My only concern was that the seal was opened, I don't know if border officials opened it or not but it did concern me that it may have been tampered with.

1-6 из 6 всего