Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 23 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

lowered my blood glucose

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 11, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Really like this product...my hemoglobin A1-C has gone from 7.3 to 6.5 in 3 months. Be sure to CLOSELY monitor your blood glucose levels, so they don't go too low! I had to cut my Metformin dosage in half, because my glucose levels dropped significantly. (P.S.- I've also lost 20#, so that has probably helped to lower the glucose levels too)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Eclectic Institute, Bitter Melon, 200 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 28, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Good product, helps my husband's blood sugar stay relatively (below 130). Anyway, take care of what and how much you eat.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Fasting blood sugar levels

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 25, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This stuff works for decreasing blood sugar!!!!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great for diabetics

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 10, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

One capsule with each meal helps to keep the blood sugar down.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Bitter Melon 200 mg.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 09, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Have been taking this product for years. I believe it aids in my diabetes control.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Trevor Lawrence

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 17, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

exellent product exellent service It has helped to stablise my blood sugar the only pitfall is the veggie caps smell bad

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

For my sweet tooth

Отзыв оставлен Kareny май 28, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Bitter Melon has been researched and it works. I like to take these during my bouts of sweet cravings and times when I eat a lot of chocolate. It makes me feel less guilty on bombarding my system with sugar. I don't have glucose issues but it's a simple small capsule that I like to have on hand.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Bitter Melon 200mg Veggie caps

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 23, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This product has been part of several that I have been using to combat my high fasting blood sugar readings. I have been taking these for two months now and my blood sugar readings are in the high normal range each morning. I take these in combination with a low dose of Metformin. I am still hoping to be able to say good bye to the metformin , but I plan to stick to the Bitter Melon in the future

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

PCOS

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 15, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I have PCOS but haven't tested for insulin. I feel that it helps with my acne. Have been using it for over two weeks now. I have one pill after lunch and one around bedtime.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

BITTER MELON

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 16, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Best choice ever for diabetes. Take 1-2 caps every time you eat, keeps blood sugar at regular levels!!!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 23 всего

1 2 3