Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 19 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Fabulous!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 21, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

We've used Cal Mag Fizz for about 5 years now. The whole family enjoys it. We use it for our regular drinks, instead of juice or pop.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

review

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 24, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

It would have been helpful to know that shavegrass or horsetail (silica) provides ccalcium.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Cal Mag Fizz

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 07, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This product is the best tasting effervescent Cal Mag I could find on the market. I have one of each flavor for variety. I tell all my friends about it!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Wonderful Calcium supplement!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 25, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

Easy and tasty. And this brand has the perfect combination of nutrients for optimal bone health.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

cal mag fizz

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 14, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

me and my daughter take this in a bottle of water it tastes good and is good for us. I cannot assimelate pills or vitamins so this is perfect. Thank you

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Tastes great!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 12, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

This is so easy to mix and it tastes great. I make up a drink in the mornings with several herbal ingredients. Everything I use now is powdered so it dissolves quickly in juice or water and has a fast absorption rate. I really feel the difference and I know it is good for me!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

すっぱ旨い。

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 11, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

粉を水で溶かして飲むタイプのカルシウム。コップ1杯の水に対して付属のスプーン1杯で飲んだ。シュワーッと炭酸、赤と緑の着色料の泡が立つ。味は、すももっぽい。すっぱいけど、旨い。液体だから吸収率がいいためか体の調子が良くなった。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

calcium powder

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 21, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

i've been using this products for a couple years. It's great if you don't like to, or can't, swallow pills. The berry flavor tastes fine, and supposedly the calcium gets absorbed better in this form. I plan to use it as long as they keep selling it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 31, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Great product

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Tastes good without side effects

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 04, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This product works great!Every other form of calcium made me naucious. This powder tastes good, doesn't require swallowing giagantic pills, is very low in carbs and calories (unlike the chocolate chews), and best of all, I don't feel naucious after drinking it. I highly recommend this product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 19 всего

1 2