RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 19 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Fabulous!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3036917 фев 21, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

We've used Cal Mag Fizz for about 5 years now. The whole family enjoys it. We use it for our regular drinks, instead of juice or pop.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

review

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1596404 мар 24, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

It would have been helpful to know that shavegrass or horsetail (silica) provides ccalcium.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Wonderful Calcium supplement!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3354756 окт 25, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

Easy and tasty. And this brand has the perfect combination of nutrients for optimal bone health.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Cal Mag Fizz

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2113032 окт 07, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This product is the best tasting effervescent Cal Mag I could find on the market. I have one of each flavor for variety. I tell all my friends about it!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

cal mag fizz

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1090082 май 14, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

me and my daughter take this in a bottle of water it tastes good and is good for us. I cannot assimelate pills or vitamins so this is perfect. Thank you

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3068156 мар 31, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Great product

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Tastes good without side effects

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2572354 дек 04, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This product works great!Every other form of calcium made me naucious. This powder tastes good, doesn't require swallowing giagantic pills, is very low in carbs and calories (unlike the chocolate chews), and best of all, I don't feel naucious after drinking it. I highly recommend this product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Tastes Fine After Time

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1336960 дек 16, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

It took me a couple of drinks to get used to it, but now I Enjoy having one with my breakfast and one with supper. It is one less vitamin to choke down. :)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best way to get calcium

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1442248 окт 14, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I have been using this product for some time and find it to be a tasty and convenient way to get the calcium I need every day. I never forget to take it since I need a drink with my meals and this is a great drink!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

calcium powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3113215 дек 21, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

i've been using this products for a couple years. It's great if you don't like to, or can't, swallow pills. The berry flavor tastes fine, and supposedly the calcium gets absorbed better in this form. I plan to use it as long as they keep selling it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 19 всего

1 2