Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 26 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

我收到的 fresh pressed 29-5-13 & freshest before 29-11-13

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 20, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

昨天收到Barlean's, Fresh Flax Oil, 32 fl oz (946 ml), 但發現 fresh pressed 29-5-13 & freshest before 29-11-13. 那麼, 我收到的是快要到期的舊貸, 是否出現問題? 因我無法於一星期(大約)食用完畢。謝謝! 以下是你們的說明 : 请注意:经与生产商确认,此系列产品最新鲜通常为6个月时间,产品有效期在最新鲜日期后3个月时间,产品标签上有的标注为最新鲜日期,有的标注为产品有效期。有效期内产品使用一切正常。选购时请仔细查看产品页面的有效期信息,避免有效期短选购量大的情况出现。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Pricey, but this is my third bottle, and won't be the last

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 19, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I use this along with cottage cheese to deal with prostate cancer (the Johanna Budwig protocol)- seems to be working so far: my PSA has gone down from 7.8 to 5.6 in consecutive tests at 3-month intervals - next test is coming up in a couple of weeks, and I have high hopes.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

nice product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 19, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Fresh oil, fast delivery! Sure will order again!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Barleans flaxseed oil

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 05, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

After taking 2 tablespoons daily of Barleans flaxseed oil for a couple months I had no more dry irritated eyes and my cholesterol went down to the normal range for the first time ever. Barleans is the best tasting flax oil. Also, IHerb has the best shipping in the USA!!!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Product & delivery

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 11, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Product was what I expected and the delivery was efficient and fast

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

The Best So Far

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 16, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

The cheapest I found on the net (making into consideration the total price including shpping/handling and taxes) and the cheapest I've paid for Barlean's, cost efficient and the best Flax. I was used to the taste of Spectrum though, so this is a bit different, but I like it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

아마씨유!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 04, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

좋은거 같아요. 아침마다 한숟가락씩 온가족이 먹고 있습니다. 사실 눈에 띄는 변화는 모르겠지만 그래도 좀 좋은거 같아요, 물이랑 같이 먹으면 좋다고 하네요. 3번째 재구입했어요,

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Arrived 31st March 2014 Expiry date 10th April 2014

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 01, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

The bottle of flaxseed oil was pressed Oct 10 2013, expiry date 10th April 2014. Arrived on the 31st March 2014, which leaves 10 days to expiry date. I would never have bought this bottle if I were to buy it from a shop. I consider it to be not fresh enough.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Be warned! Ask CS to check the exp date before shipping out!

Отзыв оставлен olcollection ноя 11, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

When I purchased this, the expiration date is like Mar 2014. But it arrives to be Dec 2013... just a month... and a couple of bottles I believe expires in less than a month. Contact CS and she says the manager said the product is OK and they just said sorry.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

wrong product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 17, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I always order the lignan flax oil and tht is not what I received. Also if you are going to use the USPS for deliveryI wqill find a new supplier.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 26 всего

1 2 3