Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 17 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Works very well

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 02, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This essence is perfect for when someone around you is a bit uptight for some reason. I put two drops of it into a small glass of water and get them to drink it, within 5 minutes the mood changes from irritable to calm. I love the bach flower essences, this is another one I have found to work perfectly.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Fantastic!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 22, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I am a very anxious and impatient person. Impatiens calms me naturally, smoothly. I highly recommend it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Helps with emotional irritation

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 12, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I am so impressed with how this works. Don't forget to take it everyday and before situations that you predict will cause frustration to flare. Gives you that moment to stop! and not react. Worth every cent. If this review was helpful, please rate this post.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Bach Original Flower Essences,Impatiens

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 02, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This product really helped me to cope with my impatience.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Control

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 23, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I feel much better after trying this product. More calm and less stress around with the everyday duties.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I love this product

Отзыв оставлен twicebabiesmom фев 12, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

When I found out iHerb was selling it, and for a lot less than some other places I have checked out, especially my cities natural food store, I have to purchase two of them. This product really does calm nerves and allows a person to have patience. Thank you iHerb.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

お風呂に入れてます。

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 10, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

お風呂に入れる量が適量かが分かりませんが5滴ほどいれてます。 今の所、効果は分かりません。 後、知人にお酒を飲むと少し言葉が汚くなる人に勧めて見ようと思います。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

This essence is very good for me. 効果があったと思います!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 28, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

This extract deletes my negative feelings. I was half in doubt, but think that I am really effective first. Of course an effect appears calmly because it is not medicine. I believe this essence. This extract is indispensable to make my life better. このエッセンスは、私の否定的な感情を消してくれます。 最初は半信半疑でしたが、本当に効果があると思います。 もちろん薬ではありませんから、穏やかに効果が現れます。 私はこのエッセンスを信じています。 このエッセンスは私の人生をより良くするために欠かせないものです。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

凤仙花性格,说话语速快

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 22, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

味道可以,淡淡的,平时用效果不明显,估计要情绪波动的时候有感觉

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Love It!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 28, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I'm very impressed on how fast and effective this works! Really felt the difference right away! Stopped yelling at my kids and got a much better reaction with everyone around me. Love it! Will buy more!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 17 всего

1 2