Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

great lotion

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 06, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

good ingredients, spf, smooth ...

best daily lotion

Отзыв оставлен melsie апр 16, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I use this as my daily sunblock. I've tried a couple of brands on this site, and while they were pretty good, they were a bit too thick. This was very nice and went on nicely.

great product

Отзыв оставлен smalldosesofvain ноя 27, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

i only use this when i am indoor. when i am outdoor, i need higher rated SPF. this has good slip. unlike some sunscreen that is hard to blend. perhaps because this combines mineral and synthetic sunscreen actives. also because the mineral sunscreen active content is low. it has nice scent to it even though it is fragrance free.

GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 11, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

SPF 15다 보니 생활자외선 막는 정도로 써요. 백탁 없구요. 썬크림 발랐다기 보단 그냥 보호되는 수분로션 바른 느낌입니다. 아기들 써도 되는 거니 순한 거 같구요. 지수 높은 거 보다 좀 더 자주 덧발라준다는 생각으로 샀습니다. 재구매 생각 있어요. 양도 많아요.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Easy to apply and offers sun protection

Отзыв оставлен shoppingmama янв 14, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I find this product very useful if my kids need to go outdoors for a short while or when it's not very sunny. Because it's easier and faster to apply than regular sun blocks and does not leave any whitish streaks. My kids don't stay still for sun block application so this products offers some sun protection while otherwise, I won't be able to apply any sun block on them at all for brief outings. It's a plus that they get some moisturization as well. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

1-5 из 5 всего