Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 15 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

AZO test strips- great product!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 21, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I utilized the AZO test strips to monitor the course of and recovery from my UTI at home, since I had d/c'ed the antibiotic on my own, due to side effects. The AZO strips were extremely useful, reliably indicating the presence of both bacterial pathogens and leucocytes, on two separate test areas. Although the tests are relatively expensive, they are well worth their price; and much preferable to other tests that do not indicate leucocyte presence. Will definitely order these again!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Saves a trip to urgent care

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 09, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

These strips are so good to rule in or out a urinary tract infection. I'm a retired nurse and think it's great I don't need to go to the doctor when I'm in doubt about an infection

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Home results

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 25, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I really like the test strips & being able to check for a UTI at my convenience, the colors matching is sometimes hard to read, so I have to check under bright light.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Azo, Urinary Tract Infection Test

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 15, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This product worked great. I liked the fact that there are three tests. I used them periodically during a urinary tract infection to monitor the results of medicines that I was using.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 18, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

good product and very good price

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Does what it says on the packet

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 27, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I like the new packaging which clarifies how to read the results. Simple to use.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Wonderfull!!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 11, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

It's very best!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Save a trip to the DR

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 23, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Great fast and easy to read.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

not used yet

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 15, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

not used yet

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Convenient Alternative to doctor visit

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 16, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I suspected I might have an UTI but didn't want to go/pay for a doctor visit. Got these quickly through iherb - tested "negative" - a few days later my symptoms went away. Nice option!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 15 всего

1 2