Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Amazingly effective

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 11, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I really wanted Dr's Best to work - who doesn't want to save money - but having compared theirs 120,000 to Serretia, I've ordered 5 bottles of this. It's really that good. I don't know why there's such a difference, after all I tried the same strength (2x120k = 240k drs best vs 250k of this) I've been taking it for about 6 weeks now. Improvements: carpal tunnel gone in 30 minutes (couldn't believe it myself); skin all over is very smooth, texture much improved and cellulite gone without unusual work-outs; no more spitting mucus in the mornings, and fresher breath, too; 3-year old hip issue nearly resolved. I'm young, but had an ice-skating injury. I hadn't realized how that low-level pain affected my activities. I'm now able to do my favorite Pilates workout and sleep on the hip without waking up from pain. I'm prone to injuries and find that bruises heal faster now. Many other small improvements I can't think of right now. I'm a huge fan. Please don't stop making it. Important note: works best if taken 3 hours after the last meal at night, and 1.5 hours prior to breakfast.

On my second bottle

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 02, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I really like this supplement. I take two every night on an empty stomach. I originally took it because I had pain from ovarian cysts, a uterine fibroid, and cervical nabothian cysts, all of which are thought to be treatable with Serrapeptase. So far, the results have been that the ovarian cysts went away, as did the cervical cysts, based on the follow-up ultrasound. The fibroid is still there, but I wonder if in time, it might shrink. I also have fibrocystic breast condition, which seems to have improved, based on how they feel (less lumpy and a bit less painful/swollen near my period). One unexpected bonus effect of this product is that the tartar buildup on my teeth, which I've been plagued with my entire life in spite of dilligent brushing, has dramatically and strangely disappeared. I haven't done anything different to my oral routine. Somehow the gunk doesn't build up on my teeth, and I haven't had a professional dental cleaning, so the only explanation is the Serrapeptase. It is supposed to clean the arteries of plaque, so I wonder if this dental effect is a reflection of what's also going on internally. That would be amazing. I've had high cholesterol my whole life, despite being thin and eating healthy. I wonder if my next cholesterol test will show an improvement. If it does, I will add that information to this review. A+ for this Serrapeptase.

Serrapeptase and endometriosis

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 15, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Oh yeah this WORKS!! The pain is less, especially in my right shoulder during periods. Relaxes muscles. Has also diminished the cysts. This product is strong, effective, 100% value to money.

very good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 15, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

my husband and I live on it for 2 years. It does everything they said.Prey to God that iherb would have it forever and we will have enough money to buy it

No noticable effect

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 30, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I have used this product up to the max recommended dose and have noticed no reduction in joint and muscle pain.

neck fusion

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 08, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

My husband was walking around with his head on his shoulder he went to the doctor and he needed neck fusion due to 4 bone spurs pressing on the nerves causing his left arm to be useless and muscle atrophy. So he scheduled surgery but it had to be four months away. He could not walk around like this and travel and work like he does. So he took 4 of these a day and within two weeks he could walk upright and in no pain until the surgery where he went off of them of course for two weeks prior due to the very slight risk of blood thinning.( We have been using Dr. Best serrapeptase for years and they work very well but we needed a very strong dosing for this particular problem). And sure enough all the symptoms came back (the two weeks he had to go off of serrapeptase before surgery).So the serrapeptase worked. The surgery was 100% successful the bone spurs the doctor said himself were softer than he expected them to be. He performed the fusion and the replacement of discs. We were very happy everything turned out perfect. The serrapeptase helped him wait out that time in-between surgery taking away the pain and inflammation without any liver involvement or side effects.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 17, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Have been taking product for 4 months. Long term effects are not known at this time. Short term I can breath thru my nose!

Heart Health and Serrapeptase

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 13, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I give credit to using serrapeptase to clear up clogged heart arteries and drastically improving my LDL, Total Cholesterol and sinus congestion. I found the right dosage for me, by being aware of how it made me feel after taking it. I found a good maintenance dose to be two one hour before having breakfast, and two, 2 hours after supper, both on an empty stomach. I made the mistake of cutting back when I felt great to two each morning. BIG MISTAKE. Sinus congestion is awful to get rid of. I'll stick to 2 morning and night.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

this product is excellent and does exactly what it claims to do

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 20, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

i have been taking this product for a year or so and feel a tremendous difference in my overall well-being

Serretia

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 28, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

This works well for breaking up mucus when I can keep it down.

1-10 из 28 всего