RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 11 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

too bland

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2135885 авг 03, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

i tried many brands and taste of cereal, this is the most tasteless cereal I've ever tried. It's not bad though, you won't consume too much sugar or sodium. If you want to add more flavour, maybe you can add fruit or granola to the milk.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Needs salt.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1662056 июл 13, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Not good without adding salt. A few grains of salt makes all of the difference in the world. Good with salt, not good without it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

サクサク美味しい食感です(#^.^#)

Отзыв оставлен veronica03 апр 16, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

子ども達は甘酒とミルクをかけて、ふんにゃりと、私はせっかくサクサクしているので、 甘酒を甘み程度にかけていただきました。 Arrowhead Millsのシリアルは大体同じ香りがするのですがこれは穀物自体の香りなのでしょうね。砂糖や香料等無添加だから素材そのものの風味を楽しめます。

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Crunchy Bite-Sized Goodness!

Отзыв оставлен 5692229277735783169 июл 01, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

When Arrowhead Mills write they offer all natural products, they are not kidding! The ingredients in the Shredded Wheat are wheat and vitamin E to preserve freshness. That's it! Zero saturated fat. Zero trans fat. And.. it just gets better. No fat, high fiber, unsalted, vegan, plus just good old-fashioned tasty! This food is excellent and I intend to order more when I finish this review. No kidding. You try it too!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

좋아요~!

Отзыв оставлен 4750367921442060879 июл 13, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

밀만 들어가서 정말 깔끔한 맛이에요~! 다른 시리얼들은 설탕, 기름, 동물성 등등에 뭔지도 모르겠는 재료들까지 이상한거 많이 들어가는데.. 이런 시리얼은 정말 감사하죠~! 고소하고~ 담백하고~ 아삭하고!! 심심한 맛 좋아하는 사람에게는 최고네요!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

軽くて食べやすい

Отзыв оставлен 4939511788672964490 сен 07, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

甘くないシリアルを探していて、これはなかなか良かったです。 穀物そのものの味で、素材もオーガニックなので、満足です。

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I'm lovin it!

Отзыв оставлен 4642239243249625396 янв 15, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I have been into shredded wheat cereals lately, and I am disappointed that iHerb does not have many of them, because we do not have them where I live and wanted to order them regularly over the web. Some reviewers mentioned that it is tasteless, but it would taste much much better if you mix it with some additions. I eat it every morning with milk, a bit of honey and pieces of strawberries (I also sprinkle some seeds over it like chia or psyllium), and the result is really good and tasty. I like how low the sugar is and how high the fiber is compared to the majority of cereals in the market. I'm definitely ordering this cereal again. I tried it once and it might become a favorite when I try it more!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

جيدة نوع ما

Отзыв оставлен 5619396510811325002 дек 12, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

جيدة نوع ما

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

A little bland...

Отзыв оставлен 5202269199585294729 май 20, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I grew up eating (and loving) Shredded Wheat. There seems to be something lacking in the flavor of this brand though...it tastes very flat compared to what I remember.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

아주 건강한 맛

Отзыв оставлен 5392799805636135994 сен 30, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

건강한 맛은 왜이러케 맛이 없을까............재구매 의사 없어요...그냥 스페* 케이 먹겠음.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 11 всего

1 2