RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

한국으로 통관 불가

Отзыв оставлен 5624229583458442140 авг 07, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Chondroitin Sulfate (chicken source) 99.9% pure......250 mg 치킨성분으로 식약청에서 통관 안되고 폐기처리된다고 연락왔네요. 수정 부탁드립니다.

Hulot's treats

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1704114 фев 28, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Hulot our standard poodle (12yrs old) really likes these and they improve his ability to play like he used to when younger.

Very pleased

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1605433 ноя 30, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This is a large bag! Although my dogs don't have health issues, I am very pleased to give them half a stick each (they weigh 20 lbs) as a treat each day. I see this as preventative - and I like the ingredients, quite pure and good quality. Beware some of their other products - I think the chicken and maybe some of the others have wheat and sugarry stuff in it - not good for dogs.

Murray's favorite treat!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1978843 ноя 10, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

My senior dog goes absolutely nuts for these. They have way more Glucosamine and MSM than most other treats, and at iHerb they're much cheaper than at the pet store. I've ordered all the flavors- he can't get enough. An easy and relative inexpensive way to give joint supplements- try them!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I can see some improvement....

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1411888 окт 28, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

My 10 year old Sheperd loves them. But they only have 500mg of Glucosamine & 250mg of Condroitin in them. There is this other product from iHerb I am seriously considering instead. This one has 1.1 g of Glucosamine & 1.2 g of Condroitin in them. Thank you iHerb for the limet less information, you make available to us. I am able to research in dept on any health subject. This time, my best friend's health. My dog is very big & weighs 115 lb. He is in good health except for his hip's, which he is favoring lately. This product here is a definate "Yum" for him, but considering his size I find it more cost & health affective to change.

Ark Naturals Sea Mobility Joint Resuce

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2193500 май 18, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have an 8 year old and 10 year old Cocker Spaniels and since I have been using this product I have found that they both seem to have more energy and are more puppy like. Great product.

항상 먹여요

Отзыв оставлен 4746735633267371684 фев 20, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

쓸개골이 안좋은 울 애기에게 꼭 필요한 글루코사민 듬뿍! 기능성 간식.. 엄청 맛있는지 막 칭얼대면서 먹는다는..ㅋ 사진은 예전 사진 그대로라서 육포가 길쭉한데 실제로는 리패키징되서 육포를 정사각형으로 조각내놨어요. 전엔 사이즈가 넘 커서 항상 잘라 먹였는데 그럴필요 없어서 좋네요. 부드러워서 잘 찢어지고 소화도 잘 되요. 사슴고기라 그런지 냄새가 강한데 애들은 엄청 좋아합니다. 요거 하나면 울던애도 울음 뚝!!!ㅍㅎㅎㅎ

기호성 좋아요

Отзыв оставлен 5730629222107695592 апр 01, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

멍멍이들에게 인기 최고에요. 봉지만 봐도 좋아서 흥분합니다. 훈련용으로도 아주 좋아요~

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good bribes - no bad smell

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1304754 июл 17, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I tear these treats into little pieces to reward my dogs when I'm clipping their nails. No mess, no bad smell and the dogs love them. They lie still just waiting for the next little piece of their favorite treat!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Ark Naturals, "Sea Mobility" Joint Rescue, Venison Jerky, 9 oz.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2668958 июн 02, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

My three small dogs go nuts for these beneficial treats! Even my 15 year old Maltese who hardly even eats treats anymore loves these. They uses to like the Zukes Joint Action treats, but these are now number 1. I really appreciate the great service and pricing from iHerb.com

1-10 из 28 всего