Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-8 из 8 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Another great annie's product

Отзыв оставлен odereviews сен 14, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

You can't go wrong with the Annie's naturals dressings. Great taste. Too bad that these are in glas bottles. Adds too much weight for international orders.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

My families favorite salad dressing.

Отзыв оставлен HealthyEating июн 03, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

We share this dressing with friends regularly. Everyone loves it and starts buying it too. Really great!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

DELICIOUS!

Отзыв оставлен abcdefghij авг 31, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

It's official - it's my love at first tasting!!!! Amazing taste and healthy ingredients. I have already ordered another one of Annie's dressings.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Nice

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 23, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This is a great replacement for heavier ranch type dressings. Organic dressings at a reasonable price are hard to find in Japan. Will order again.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Tasty

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 15, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This dressing is really good. I was looking for a replacement for artificial Kraft ranch dressing and this is a good alternative. I also enjoy Annie's green garlic dressing.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

酸味の少ないマヨネーズの味。

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 14, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

気軽に使えて、可もなく不可もなく。マヨネーズから酸味を減らしたような、やさしい味です。レタスやキャベツにも合うし、目玉焼きや、海苔入りのだし巻き卵、冷奴等、和風惣菜にかけてもおいしかった。あまり主張のないクリーミーな味なので、なんにでも合います。 マヨネーズの味が濃すぎて苦手な私には、好ましかったです。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Really love this dressing! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Отзыв оставлен gettingwell фев 18, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

This is awesome dressing. I like how it tastes sort of like ranch but has more of a tang to it maybe because of the apple cider vinager. I'm glad I have something that doesn't have citris acid in it and sugar. I'll be keeping this in stock. Thanks to iherb too for getting me my orders in 2-3 days!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

nice dressing

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 02, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

i did eat it all and the taste was okey,fun to try:)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-8 из 8 всего