RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

An Easy Way to Get Your Greens

Отзыв оставлен bobm128 июн 02, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I bought this to drink at work to help me from snacking on unhealthy food. I find it helps curb my hunger in the morning between breakfast & lunch. I tastes like grass (green food taste) with a prominent lemony flavor. I don't mind the flavor, not great, but one of the better greens formulas I've tried. It mixes easily in my shaker but is a little gritty (not in a bad way, just noticeable). I don't know if it's helping my overall energy levels yet, too soon to tell I think, but I do feel the caffeine in it. I'm buying the other flavors (without caffeine) to drink in the afternoons. Give it a try.

Love it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1920687 авг 02, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

taste good!

Taste better than expected

Отзыв оставлен Royalqueen дек 08, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Taste ok and not bad. Really boost energy and feel charged after drinking and stay healthy and not very hungry. The texture is alright and not as solid as others similar products. AG is a brand I enjoy.

Really energizing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1206988 окт 01, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Dont like the taste that much but it works! Energizing, healthy drink that gets you through moments when you need it. It really gives you a boost and it's a multi vitamin at the Same time.

so

Отзыв оставлен 5481070742367836426 май 25, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

so

Medium Energy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1905819 авг 02, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

This may be a good Superfood supplement, but it does not pack a nice energy boost.

1-6 из 6 всего