Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-5 из 5 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Tastes like justice!

Отзыв оставлен alloriginal июн 07, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

a daily (late afternoon, on an empty stomach) greens/superfood drink has been a routine for me for years. I typically use Orac Energy Greens, which I purchase here at Iherb. I like to try new things, though, and I'm a great believer in variety, so I gave this a try. The powerhouse combination of extracts give this great antioxidant power, as indicated by an orac (Oxygen radical absorbance capacity) score of 15,000. Let's face it--this doesn't taste great. However, choking down one of these every day will akalyze the blood, boost immunity, improve regularity...personally, I can put up with the taste for all the benefits a supplement like this provides. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation. If my review helped, please click yes!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

アンチオキシダント&グリーンパワー 個包装15袋

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 20, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

見た目はスゴイ色になりますが、味がとても良いです。ほのかに甘く、後味にラズベリーが感じられます。携帯にとても便利です。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

有點果香味

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 21, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

多種不同食物混在一起很棒,每天可吸收不同食物營養,很好補充劑

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 25, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Good taste. I felt better. My gut began to work better in the morning.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

so

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 25, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

so

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-5 из 5 всего