Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 42 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great green drink super food powder!

Отзыв оставлен NBPT10 май 09, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I have been using this product for a while and I am impressed with it. I love that they use organic, non-GMO and gluten free ingredients. It is hard to find a green drink powder that meets all of that. Anyone dealing with a health issue would do themselves well by using this. It alkalizes the body and helps to detox. When you do this you bodies energies are more efficient at healing and doing what it knows and needs to do. It brings systems in balance. When starting out you may want to use 1/2 the standard dosing to see how your body reacts. If you are very toxic the detox effect may be a bit uncomfortable. As you continue to detox your body will adjust and you can increase the dose over time. Listen to your body! With some starting out it may have a slight laxative effect, so again, it is good to start with a 1/2 the recommended dose to see how you react and adjust accordingly. Even better, use it as preventative maintenance. I put a scoop in water in my blender most every day. I also add berries for added anti-oxidants and gives it a nice flavor. You can add what ever you want. So be creative. Good quality green drink powders can seem expensive.....But how expensive is it to be sick and feel lousy? Buy extra when on sale and save. If you just wnat to try a small amount to see how you like it a less expensive 17 oz package is available. If you found this review helpful, please click the YES button. Also, Visit my iHerb page for more value added reviews. Peace and good health!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good but can be better as well!

Отзыв оставлен Supplementsdiy апр 28, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Green blend is the easiest way and the fastest way to take a large quantity of green vegetables daily. Green blend is an great addition to our health as it gives a general overall boost to all aspects of our products such boosting immune system, regulates blood pres sure, cholesterol, balancing pH value and many others! I have tried most of the different blends by Amazing Gras s. What I like about their products is that most of it tastes very good and are very easy for beginners to start with. The price is reasonable for the bulk prices. This product contains mostly organic ingredients. The core ingredients are organic and those which are not, are les s than 10% by weight so it’s not bad. The product does not use soy lecithin (cheap fillers) though they are guilty of using other cheap fillers like flax seed, apple pectin. Not that these fillers are bad, they are just les s value for money. It is best to take in morning for best absorption or when hungry (avoid unneces sary carbohydrates while loading on nutrients). For the taste, this is probably one of the least desirable green blends when the company has many other green blends that taste a lot better. This is simply green blend mixed with a lot of stevia for taste. I find it too stevia-sweet for taste and it does take a while to get used to it. Check out my page for more reviews!

Eliminated My Inflammation

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 11, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

This powder was one of the most significant health supplements/changes I have encountered. I suffered from chronic inflammation in my joints for over 15 years which negatively impacted my general well being and energy levels. I have tried almost everything known to man, and finally decided to look at acidity and gut health as a potential cause. I search for the best products for alkaline elements with pre and probiotics and this Green Superfood came highly recommended. Within a week of using the powder my inflammation almost completely disappeared which has been a huge boost to my feeling of wellness. I move much better and running and exercising is easier. I also lost 10 pounds of fat in the first 6 weeks which is probably a combination of the increased desire to exercise and the nutritional benefits.

Just great

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 14, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

First I wanted to take it for my mother who suffers of reumathoid arthritis, but then after reading all the reviews, I decided to try it myself also. It really gives energy and helped my constipation. The taste is not so bad. I don't use to consume greens and it is the first time I try this kind of drink, but anyway I got used to the taste and the green colour of my morning drink :) I mix it with fresh lemon juice or berries smoothie. I haven't tried it only with water. I will buy it again.

コスパを求めるなら!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 20, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

今まで国産の青汁をアレコレ試していましたが、朝イチに家で飲むなら個包装は勿体無いと思っていたところ、こちらにたどり着きました。 Paradise Herbsの方が評価は高いようですけど、コスパを求めるなら迷わずこちらかと。 国産青汁と比べ、日本人には若干不自然な甘さを感じますが、もうこれは慣れの範囲ですよね、趣向品じゃ無いのですし(笑)。 飲み始めて1週間経過しましたけど、お通じへの効果は他の方の評価通り抜群ですね。

お得なので

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 04, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

開封後には冷蔵庫に保存しているので結構な場所を取っていますが、 毎朝飲むのでお得な大容量を購入しています。 すぐに沈殿するためシェーカー内でぐるぐる回しながら飲んでいます。 実は飲むのに飽き飽きしているんですが、 中断するとすぐにお通じが悪くなるので 欠かさないようにしています。

とてもいい

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 29, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

野菜不足を解消するために、2年程度飲んでいますが、体調がよくなりました。

Excellent Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 18, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

The product arrived in excellent time to Malaysia. Seems to be choc-a-bloc with nutrients and detoxing elements and excellent value for money. If you haven't tried green drinks before there is a getting used to it period.....Enjoy!

ehh

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 12, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

this helped me with my digestion, and energy i presume. but the taste is like chocolate and peppermint. i will buy pure wheatgrass next time. repurchase: maybe in the next 10 years

とてもよいのですが