RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 36 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

My husband can't live without this stuff.....

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2538988 дек 20, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

My husband loves Amazing Grass, Green SuperFood. He says he can sure feel the difference if we run out and he doesn't take it for a couple days. He only takes 3 capsules a day and it gives him the extra engery he needs as a Foreman in a physically demanding job.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

useful product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1099448 июн 16, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Helps me get the green food I seek. Also comes as a powder rather than capsul which is a better deal for the money, but the capsuls are convenient. A little of the powdered version before a softball game provides noticeable energy so I can keep up with or outplay guys in their 50s. (I am 65).

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

took away my son's acidity

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2633603 мар 19, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

My son had a problem for almost a year (diagnosed for almost a year, that is) with high acidity in his body. I've tried things unsuccessfully to correct this. This product reversed that in his body! It will become a daily vitamin for him from now on.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

amazing indeed

Отзыв оставлен 4653327644765191851 мар 17, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I was introduced to this product by my mother (who takes it in powder form and had tried to get me to drink it unsuccessfully). With my last pregnancy however, I was anemic and instead of taking prenatal vitamins and iron supplements, I finally took my mom's advice, and got the Amazing super green food, in pill form. Fantastic results. Feeling a little blah so I decided to start taking them again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I prefer Garden of Life

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1203156 авг 12, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This product is okay, but I prefer Garden of Life, Superfoods capsules. I tried this product because Garden of Life was sold out.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Not too sure if it works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2306592 янв 16, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I've been taking this 5 pills at a time, but I've yet to really notice the effects. I guess these things need long term consumption to realize the effects.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Love this product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3266375 янв 28, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I really enjoy this product it is easy to use and combines many aspects that I am trying to cover in my healthy lifestyle. The combination of the many items is wonderful and saves me a lot of money. This product is superb in quality. I won't hesitate to purchase again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

حبوب الأعشاب

Отзыв оставлен khulud-alhamrani мар 05, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

مكمل غذائي غني بمضادات الاكسدة ويحتوي على مزيج من اعشاب البحر والخضار والفواكة . يجننن وماله اضرار جانبية لانه طبيعي ويدعم نظامك الغذائي باحتياجك اليومي للخضار . انصح به .

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Won't live without it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1392231 июн 23, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Good potencies of all the greens without having to take 16 capsules....5 is a "do-able" amount given all the other supplements I take. Definitely gives a good energy boost without jitters. Combats the aging process and is great for everything. My kids take it too since it helps balance out the terrible teenager diets. I would absolutely recommend that you add this to your daily routine. Buy a bottle....you will love it!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1315766 июн 13, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Powdered version is more economical

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 36 всего

1 2 3 4