Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 37 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

My husband can't live without this stuff.....

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 20, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

My husband loves Amazing Grass, Green SuperFood. He says he can sure feel the difference if we run out and he doesn't take it for a couple days. He only takes 3 capsules a day and it gives him the extra engery he needs as a Foreman in a physically demanding job.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

amazing indeed

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 17, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I was introduced to this product by my mother (who takes it in powder form and had tried to get me to drink it unsuccessfully). With my last pregnancy however, I was anemic and instead of taking prenatal vitamins and iron supplements, I finally took my mom's advice, and got the Amazing super green food, in pill form. Fantastic results. Feeling a little blah so I decided to start taking them again.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

useful product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 16, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Helps me get the green food I seek. Also comes as a powder rather than capsul which is a better deal for the money, but the capsuls are convenient. A little of the powdered version before a softball game provides noticeable energy so I can keep up with or outplay guys in their 50s. (I am 65).

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

took away my son's acidity

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 19, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

My son had a problem for almost a year (diagnosed for almost a year, that is) with high acidity in his body. I've tried things unsuccessfully to correct this. This product reversed that in his body! It will become a daily vitamin for him from now on.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Not too sure if it works

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 16, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I've been taking this 5 pills at a time, but I've yet to really notice the effects. I guess these things need long term consumption to realize the effects.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I prefer Garden of Life

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 12, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This product is okay, but I prefer Garden of Life, Superfoods capsules. I tried this product because Garden of Life was sold out.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Superior Green Foods Capsule!!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 05, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I can't say enough good things about this product. It is a simple, pure,all organic green foods supplement. I wouldn't be without this! Highly recommended for energy, alkalinizing, and general youthfulness. People have been telling me "how good I look" since taking this product, and this is music to my ears after looking terrible due to past stress and illness. I wouldn't go without this product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

حبوب الأعشاب

Отзыв оставлен khulud-alhamrani мар 05, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

مكمل غذائي غني بمضادات الاكسدة ويحتوي على مزيج من اعشاب البحر والخضار والفواكة . يجننن وماله اضرار جانبية لانه طبيعي ويدعم نظامك الغذائي باحتياجك اليومي للخضار . انصح به .

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 13, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Powdered version is more economical

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

More convenient than powders.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 27, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Very complete formulation. Much more convenient and palatable than the powdered products.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 37 всего

1 2 3 4