Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 10 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

taste real good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 21, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I like the amazing meal products. I keep it to travel as well as a quick meal to tie me over betwee meals. It satisfies my cravings, I add either coconut milk or almond milk to it. and I use it either hot or with a few icecubes. It is like a dessert.my favorite is the chocolate.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great protein powder

Отзыв оставлен DawnMellowship май 16, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Love the taste of this and the high quality ingredients. I am a fan of Amazing Meal generally although they can be a bit pricey. I think it's worth it for a superior protein powder or meal replacement.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Perfect for Fighting High Cholesterol & Glucose Levels

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 24, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I always look for products to help reduce cholesterol. This one is a good source of greens. The maca chocolate is the best & healthiest on the planet, too. I also look at the sugar content since doctors recommend foods with less than 10 gms. of sugar. Not only is the sugar low, it's from Stevia. It's very gritty so buying the individual packets before investing in a whole canister is a good idea. I mix it with my tea & some ice. It's good with meals & as a replacement. It's now one of those products like acacia fiber, quinoa, & stevia that I always want in my pantry.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 10, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Nice taste.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great pick me up!

Отзыв оставлен abbyca дек 02, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I love this product. I always feel like I got a nice spurt of energy after drinking it plus I like the fact that it's not high in sugar.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Amazing Grass!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 29, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This is the best ‘low-calorie,’ ‘low-sugar,’ and ‘low-sodium,’ snack included in my diet. It is a quick & easy drink to prepare, and is easily digested by the GI tract. This therefore may allow for a simpler uptake of vital nutrients, putting less stress on the body‘s numerous systems Also, an excellent source of protein.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Coffee flavor

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 29, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

The taste is good and the powder mixed with milk is filling.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

맛은 나쁘지 않은데.....

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 31, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

맛은 많이 달지 않고 괜찮아요. 다만, 식감이 모래처럼 씹히는 것들이 있어서...첫 한모금은 좀 이상했어요. 한컵 다 마실 즈음엔 괜찮네요.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great for on the Go!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 19, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Love it. Tasty. Trying to convince my college student in the habit of taking them with him for a boost in between classes.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great for adults,kids don't especially like

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 17, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

My wife loves this flavor and mix,my 16yr old son says emphatically no,only reason for 3 stars

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 10 всего