Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 11 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Canine IP-6 and it works!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 02, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

This is a cancer supplement much like IP6 for humans. I use the K-9 Immunity and the K-9 Transfer Factor along with Noni juice and herbal blends to help my terrier who has now lived 4 years longer than the vet expected. The last buffy coat test showed no signs of cancer. This is a great product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Review of K-9 Immunity for Dogs

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 03, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

So far so good, no adverse side effects. Our dog tolerates this supplement well. We are hoping it will help him beat osteosarcoma.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

excellent

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 18, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Brilliant product, my dog is now 4 years past his sell by date after being told due to his aggressive tumor he had 2 months to live. I'm now using it on my pig which has a uterine tumor. Fingers crossed it works as well. Only down side is cost of shipping/taxes to deliver to UK :-(

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Happy dog

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 30, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Our dog had on and off diarrhea and vomiting for several weeks, vet couldn't find anything. We started with K-9 Immunity, and after just a few days our dog was back to perfect health and is bouncing off the walls she's so happy. I think this product works!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

nasal cancer

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 20, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

My little dog has nasal cancer i give her these supplements along with the K9 TRANSFER FACTORS i believe they help battle the cancer and keep her immune system strong so yes i do recomend these tablets . Although im still waiting for the transfer factors to arrive at iherb so i can order them they are taking so very long .

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Aloha Medicinals Inc., K-9 Immunity for Dogs, 84 Capsules

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 10, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I HOPE IT CAN WORK

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

5 stars

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 25, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

My dog don't have cancer, I took K-9 Immunity because she had some kind of skin disease and need something for immunity. She accepted capsules at first moment, eat them without any cover, so I guess this medicine has a good taste.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

狗狗患肿瘤,长期用这个药

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 09, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

狗狗患肿瘤,长期用这个药

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 06, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I am using it as temporary addition to the K9 Immunity Plus, and am satisfied with effects on my dog. She seems healthier, has improved appetite and much more energy.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Helps our dog

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 29, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Speedy recovery - Whenever our dog is run down / getting sick, we give him K-9 Immunity and works like wonder.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 11 всего

1 2